The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, "Tattoo Tom" they called him. In early flogs theres one were he takes them on a coachtripp to York cos Tom is staff at their HAVEN park. But then in a recent flog when someone asked were he is now P&P said "Tom wasn't on our park, he lived on a park near this one and worked on that park. Now hes move to scotland". Total BS as usual he worked on their HAVEN CARAVAN PARK they rinsed him and now theyve binned him. and SpLeighn it's not a "lodge park" dont matter how many times you say the phrase its HAVEN and its a HOLIDAY or CARAVAN PARK 🙄 same as you live in a FLAT!

"Nick KNEW the business wouldn't last forever"!!!🤨 Bet staff you had on zero hour contract and binned with no notice feel good heering that. Do a flog on the business I DARE YOU. Do the full story about SpLeighn mum and sister working their, about amazon kicking you off there platform, about Prick leaving Sazzle in tears by fatshaming, do that flog I DARE YOU!
I always love hearing from you on here as you have first hand experience of their terrible ways!

Reactions: 7
Yep, "Tattoo Tom" they called him. In early flogs theres one were he takes them on a coachtripp to York cos Tom is staff at their HAVEN park. But then in a recent flog when someone asked were he is now P&P said "Tom wasn't on our park, he lived on a park near this one and worked on that park. Now hes move to scotland". Total BS as usual he worked on their HAVEN CARAVAN PARK they rinsed him and now theyve binned him. and SpLeighn it's not a "lodge park" dont matter how many times you say the phrase its HAVEN and its a HOLIDAY or CARAVAN PARK 🙄 same as you live in a FLAT!

"Nick KNEW the business wouldn't last forever"!!!🤨 Bet staff you had on zero hour contract and binned with no notice feel good heering that. Do a flog on the business I DARE YOU. Do the full story about SpLeighn mum and sister working their, about amazon kicking you off there platform, about Prick leaving Sazzle in tears by fatshaming, do that flog I DARE YOU!
Thank you for sharing the truth on what we all had suspected. You can see the cruelty, arrogance, greed and lack of compassion through the screen. I can't imagine what it was like to deal with, in person.
I sometimes wonder how I'd react were the Caravan Codependents to walk into my business. I'd probably fire up one of my cameras and start recording, just to have evidence of their true behavior.

Reactions: 6

Poor Sazzle, I saw them do a “Hi Sazzle” to manatee in Epcot’s Sea Pavilion. So incredibly hurtful.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
...SpLeighn it's not a "lodge park" dont matter how many times you say the phrase its HAVEN and its a HOLIDAY or CARAVAN PARK 🙄 same as you live in a FLAT!

Pathological liars about their business and the number of properties they own. The utter gall to sit there so smug bragging about holidays, flats, transplants, cars etc when their lifestyle is funded by their sheep and they have sacked off staff etc. Sazzle should have decked him for such vile shameful behaviour.

Poor Sazzle, I saw them do a “Hi Sazzle” to manatee in Epcot’s Sea Pavilion. So incredibly hurtful.
they called that big worm thing in kong ride hi sazzle it’s cruel and evil they both embarrassed her in front of whole world to see ! She suppose to be their long time friend and looked after the business shame of them

Oooh, do you know them?

Reactions: 4
do they ever have lunch somewhere and Nick doesn't have a beer or alcoholic drink (or 3). Even if they go out for cake or something he has booze. He really does have a problem

Reactions: 12
do they ever have lunch somewhere and Nick doesn't have a beer or alcoholic drink (or 3). Even if they go out for cake or something he has booze. He really does have a problem
Don’t be too hard on Prick, he has to get through his husbands unbearable pouting and high pitched whingeing somehow...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what was happening in that vlog where they were worked up in a right faff and had to go into work to sort some big problem that of course they wouldn't share and then hours later they trot off to America for a month and the issue was never mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always remember seeing in a USA flog them buying sazzle some shite from a dollar general store think it was stationary. I thought god why not buy her something decent from Disney like stationary or even something nice from duty free! Tight gets the pair of them! speak about her like muck, she wants to bin them off!

Did anyone notice Nick blame one of their Patrons for their foul mood the last time they travelled from their apt to the Lodge two weeks ago?

Mark someone?

It was a bit whoa!! Leigh was explaining that he’s been in a funk since they arrived the Lodge and Nick jumped in and explained they were both in a foul mood that day and it was all Mark’s fault.

So Mark is getting the blame for upsetting Leigh in the first place!

If I was that guy I’d be fuming. I’m sure in a past vlog they thought it was hilarious how Nick addressed a package to ‘Mark “small penis” Surname’ and sent it to him.

• Wow
Also noticed when leigh was talking about what Chris from Florida had done( I can’t remember) he turned to nick for a response,total silence and just stared him out..for me that tells a story.

On one of Chris' vlogs they commented on his hair and that he'd soon reach 1M subscribers. Pouty you can dream but you've got no chance on either score :ROFLMAO:

In other business, what's happened to the journalling, geocaching, EDB music lounge and the crappy 20k giveaway?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On one of Chris' vlogs they commented on his hair and that he'd soon reach 1M subscribers. Pouty you can dream but you've got no chance on either score :ROFLMAO:

In other business, what's happened to the journalling, geocaching, EDB music lounge and the crappy 20k giveaway?
All gone like a fart in the wind, just like their friends one minute they're all in, then pooooffffff, they're bored with them or it, and move on to the next fad, at the moment GUN (Girl Up North) and the bat mobile are flavour of the day!!!

• Haha
All gone like a fart in the wind, just like their friends one minute they're all in, then pooooffffff, they're bored with them or it, and move on to the next fad, at the moment GUN (Girl Up North) and the bat mobile are flavour of the day!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

But honestly, they didn't shut up about EDB shite music lounge and the 20k giveaway (of stuff people gifted them) for a month solid and now nothing.....they really are so faddy! (yes it's a real word😉)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣

But honestly, they didn't shut up about EDB shite music lounge and the 20k giveaway (of stuff people gifted them) for a month solid and now nothing.....they really are so faddy! (yes it's a real word😉)
Well I for one would have to be held at gun point to accept that insult of a giveaway box full off cheap tatt and freebies that they've mauled on camera multiple times. They should get 5 £10 giftcards to somewhere useful like Boots, Starbucks, Disneystore of whatever and raffle them off. I'd be ashamed to hand that box of rubbish to a subscriber after I've mauled it in my new apartment while discussing my other 2 properties after opening up yet another Amazon order. The tightness is disgusting tbh

• Haha
God I had completely forgotten about the EDB music channel. Not been mentioned for months. And have they actually said who won the giveaway?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.