The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could actually predict exactly how their daily flogs go! First scene, cheap coffee maker, fruit and yogurt. Second scene, Leigh saying he’s “Marvin” so off to get something to eat. Is that man NEVER full? He must have a stomach like a cow!
Nick absolutely no interest at all in anything,walking way in front with his cheap sunglasses and a constant frown. He has real issues with interpersonal relationships, probably because he has no real connection to his lush of a mother. That’s probably where he gets his alcoholism from.
He spends what he likes whilst keeping the purse strings tight for Leigh and Leigh emotionally blackmailing for an easy life, playing on his physical and metal supposed ill health.
Leigh literally lives live like a 14 year old boy. Playing on his PlayStation on COD or Animal Crossing. For Gods sake, bloody grow up!!!!
Nick is one of life’s kill joys. Obnoxious, bad mannered and tactless,
It’s mutually toxic for both but because they were so insular when they first came out and met instantly , they have no idea what a healthy relationship is.
The constant sharing of food and the equal portions denotes a mentality of “if you’re having it, I’m having it.”

Reactions: 15
I’d hate to go on holiday with them, no matter who they go with they do their own thing and expect everyone to fall in line, they’re both so self absorbed!!

Reactions: 9
The latest slog was painful to watch!
And as others have said, it's another story as to why they got the lodge!

Prick kept talking over Pouty as he was explaining things and being his usual Prickish self!

They really are struggling for content aren't they?

Disneyland Paris has an opening date of June 17th, I wonder if they'll rebook amd go with Crazy Charlotte and Nicky, or are they totally out of favour now they have the marvellous food obsessed Jade?

Reactions: 10
Just watched jades food flog she thinks like prick ! I assumed she going Florida this October but she said next year

Reactions: 6
Wow, they've really upped the number of ads in their vlogs. And when Leigh had to interrupt Nick about his hair transplant prep just shows they are both nasty to each other.

Who hoovers a dining room table using a hoover that’s hoovered up all the sh*t up off the floor, then doesn’t use antibacterial wipes after 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They never mention that young guy that used to be in their vlogs...what was his name it’s driving me nuts?! Seems like they can be users, you’re flavour of the month one minute and sacked off the next, with them 2 i bet it’s all about what they can get from ppl then they move on...

I might have to go back and watch the older vlog where they explain about buying the lodge because I think there's some major rewriting of history going on with that latest lodge video. No mention of the 2 caravans they owned at one point and I might be totally wrong but I've never heard them say they owned another smaller lodge before the current one. Are they just saying lodge when they mean caravan to make it sound fancier? I thought the story was that they bought a caravan, then got a second one for family to stay, then bought the current lodge and eventually ditched the 2 caravans. They're so shady and secretive, always embellishing a story to make it sound better.

When did we last see the twatmobile/jalopy? I wonder if they’ve sold it for scrap already?

• Haha
I enjoyed the reference to the coffee clips, guess I’ll produce more “The Brew Guys” soon 😂

• Haha
Its Dunelm not dunum mills
So they buy new glasses instead of cleaning them with white vinegar and putting salt in the dishwasher

• Haha
Wow, Nick's skin is awful. There is no collagen left, it's horribly wrinkled around his eyes, too.
His neuroses is a massive contributing factor to Leigh's anxiety.
Why can't they treat the water in the caravan? There are dish tabs which remove mineral deposits.
Today's effort is a festering pile of vlog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When did we last see the twatmobile/jalopy? I wonder if they’ve sold it for scrap already?
Nope they still got it, Nick taking it apart as we type, to fix something on it!!!

Did anyone notice Leigh saying he was going reading his Disney guide book, even tho he knows pretty much everything or words to that effect 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I might have to go back and watch the older vlog where they explain about buying the lodge because I think there's some major rewriting of history going on with that latest lodge video. No mention of the 2 caravans they owned at one point and I might be totally wrong but I've never heard them say they owned another smaller lodge before the current one. Are they just saying lodge when they mean caravan to make it sound fancier? I thought the story was that they bought a caravan, then got a second one for family to stay, then bought the current lodge and eventually ditched the 2 caravans. They're so shady and secretive, always embellishing a story to make it sound better.
tha'ts the problem with people who are compulsive liars. They never know what the real version of the truth is

Reactions: 8
It is so sad that they need the same items in the apartment to remind them of the lodge.
Complement the greys? More like blur into one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.