The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are watching the St. Augustine fiasco from October 2019, and you can tell that Leigh's family are simply OVER Nick's assholery. He called Leigh a pig.
Nick is unbearable. What an absolute twit.
He said that and then proceeded to drink a pint of beer - because that has no calories in Prick’s mind

Reactions: 8
They know poutys dad is unwell and unfit to go for long walks but still push him to do things he can’t do for the vlog!

Reactions: 7
Yeah @Miss Minnie they use them to set up situations for other views. Because it’s boring to watch - go to park, go on rides, share a meal . Go to water park, lay in sun, eat crap, buy beer, go to Walmart, have a nap, chain restaurant and rinse repeat
If you notice they only really laugh when with other people, prime example their 1st visit to HHN they didn’t enjoy it, didn’t get into the spirit of the night, didn’t laugh, yet the 2nd visit with the family and Brenda was jumping in the scare zones they were laughing, they need other people around to have fun!!

Reactions: 12
If you notice they only really laugh when with other people, prime example their 1st visit to HHN they didn’t enjoy it, didn’t get into the spirit of the night, didn’t laugh, yet the 2nd visit with the family and Brenda was jumping in the scare zones they were laughing, they need other people around to have fun!!
I always find it bizarre how little fun they have in their v logs. Never have a giggle unless it is at each others or someone else's expense. They just don't seem to enjoy each others company or have any kind of fun or laughs on their own

Reactions: 12
There was a point on one of the vlogs when they went away with their mum and dad, sister and the kids and they went shopping...they both sat in the car with faces like a smacked arses and prick moaning about how he’s spent all day going to crappy shops. I’m sure the family loved seeing him moan about them when their backs were turned. Yeah ok ppl clash sometimes but would a normal person broadcast it on you tube for all to see?... such a spoilt manchild!

Reactions: 10
i swear they tell a different story each time about why they bought the lodge

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel like I've been forced to watch these twats for ten years straight without a vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where did Lee’s chin go? Anyone? His face blends into his neck. Meanwhile Prick is chugging booze and losing weight

• Haha
If it has such a great community on the caravan park how comes Pouty said their Patreon "friends" had given them a whole new lease of life? And how many times are they going to change the story about buying the show home, the number of properties they own and the failed business? And just put a desk/office into the third bedroom if you are there 90% of the time, visitors can just sleep in the second bedroom and on the sofa bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.