The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I for one would have to be held at gun point to accept that insult of a giveaway box full off cheap tatt and freebies that they've mauled on camera multiple times. They should get 5 £10 giftcards to somewhere useful like Boots, Starbucks, Disneystore of whatever and raffle them off. I'd be ashamed to hand that box of rubbish to a subscriber after I've mauled it in my new apartment while discussing my other 2 properties after opening up yet another Amazon order. The tightness is disgusting tbh
They neither value nor respect their viewers.
I would not be surprised if one of them had kidney stones, they'd probably put the thing up for auction on EBAY to the highest bidder for their cult to fight over.
It's all about greed, and their loyal followers are all marks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like that beautiful blanket the lady made for them, all the time, money and effort it must haven taken her to make and I’ll bet the postage cost a fortune, that’s been put away probably never to be seen again unless they read here and get a pang of guilt (😂😂😂😂 that’s not gonna happen) ... if they don’t choose it, it doesn’t make the cut for the CARAVAN or the FLAT!!

Reactions: 8
Like that beautiful blanket the lady made for them, all the time, money and effort it must haven taken her to make and I’ll bet the postage cost a fortune, that’s been put away probably never to be seen again unless they read here and get a pang of guilt (😂😂😂😂 that’s not gonna happen) ... if they don’t choose it, it doesn’t make the cut for the CARAVAN or the FLAT!!
Be fair, Prick probably used it after an ibs attack.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not watched the vlog but have they actually bought a decent present for the girls?
Was it because Tattle was saying how tight you've been with the girls in the past?
Hi Nick, hi Leigh! 👋👋👋

• Haha
Not watched the vlog but have they actually bought a decent present for the girls?
Was it because Tattle was saying how tight you've been with the girls in the past?
Hi Nick, hi Leigh! 👋👋👋
They haven't bought the bikes, his sister bought them, they, well Nick was just assembling them, they've probs bought them Poundstretcher tat

They haven't bought the bikes, his sister bought them, they, well Nick was just assembling them, they've probs bought them Poundstretcher tat
Just remembered, didn't pouty say something about transferring money to his sister the other day for the bikes?

Reactions: 6
Just remembered, didn't pouty say something about transferring money to his sister the other day for the bikes?
Yeah, to be fair, he did say that he was paying and sister was ordering, which is a good job as they would buy the cheapest thing and totally the wrong thing

Prick if your bored get a job ! 9-5 work is too much for you so you won’t !
He could do volunteer work a lot of people do that when they retire, id feel very sorry for any poor soul or organization hat he volunteered for though.
He could get a hobby or interest or a job like you say

Ok, unlike Nick (I'm not to proud to admit I'm wrong!) I recant my previous comment, and stand corrected, happily corrected on this occasion

• Heart
I cannot believe that Prick has to be told not to talk with his mouth full 🤢
He does it all the sodding time, either on or just off camera and it's disgusting.....so is having a red wine joker smile, he's not a kid with a glass of ribena FFS

Reactions: 6
What happened to his sisters husband? the girls father?
Yes he died when they were in Florida last time. I'm glad they didn't milk it for views but I am amazed they were able to continue vlogging and that they continued to get so petty and pissed over minor things over there. You'd think a tragic loss like that would have put life in perspective for them. That's why it's so infuriating when prick is rud3e and cold towards the girls.

I really don't know how much money they have. Someone here put up the accounts of their failed business here and it was hard to see how they had 'never work again' money tbh but if they do and they're bored then they need to snap themselves out of it and appreciate their good fortune. If they're really not loaded they need to get jobs and get out of the house. The way they live on top of each other in small spaces would drive me onto Prozac and vodka in a week so because they come across so unhappy all the time I think they need to both get lives outside the house, away from each other.

Reactions: 11
There are a few EDB videos, one every couple of weeks. Pouty probably got bored like with the scrapbooking. Lisa sent him loads of gifts for himself and the giveaway, if I was her I would be fuming.

Yes he died when they were in Florida last time. I'm glad they didn't milk it for views but I am amazed they were able to continue vlogging and that they continued to get so petty and pissed over minor things over there. You'd think a tragic loss like that would have put life in perspective for them. That's why it's so infuriating when prick is rud3e and cold towards the girls.

I really don't know how much money they have. Someone here put up the accounts of their failed business here and it was hard to see how they had 'never work again' money tbh but if they do and they're bored then they need to snap themselves out of it and appreciate their good fortune. If they're really not loaded they need to get jobs and get out of the house. The way they live on top of each other in small spaces would drive me onto Prozac and vodka in a week so because they come across so unhappy all the time I think they need to both get lives outside the house, away from each other.
It depends on whether they have sold the house or not as to how much money they have. I think they bought the flat outright last year.

There was also some talk that they actually owned the other very small flat and had done for years, it also went on the market earlier this year.

Reactions: 10
I know the vlog was speeded up but I dont think pouty stopped at the stop sign!
Prick has his Kermit voice on today. If he is so bored why doesn't he go and get a proper hobby or a job?
The table looks stupid set ready for guests. Hardly ready for the next meal as they are using different bowls! Stupid prick.
Heat is far too high as usual as splattered all over the cooker again.
They will look like popcorn soon, seriously he has no manners as talking with two wine gums in his mouth!
I'm waiting for pouty to buy two shirts the same so he can have one at the lodge and one at the apartment so he wouldn't need to pack so much
Not the nicest view of prick on the sofa with legs spread , I feel queasy

I know the vlog was speeded up but I dont think pouty stopped at the stop sign!
Prick has his Kermit voice on today. If he is so bored why doesn't he go and get a proper hobby or a job?
The table looks stupid set ready for guests. Hardly ready for the next meal as they are using different bowls! Stupid prick.
Heat is far too high as usual as splattered all over the cooker again.
They will look like popcorn soon, seriously he has no manners as talking with two wine gums in his mouth!
I'm waiting for pouty to buy two shirts the same so he can have one at the lodge and one at the apartment so he wouldn't need to pack so much
Not the nicest view of prick on the sofa with legs spread , I feel queasy
I thought Id check out Jades (Girl up North) video of them meeting the other day and she's just as bad sat there eating and talking. Sat in the car talking to the camera while eating a big Mac. I had to switch it off.

This is picky (but I hate people when they eat) but I can't watch when Leigh is eating. I dunno what it is, maybe too much over exaggerated mouth movement, I dunno!

Reactions: 9
I thought Id check out Jades (Girl up North) video of them meeting the other day and she's just as bad sat there eating and talking. Sat in the car talking to the camera while eating a big Mac. I had to switch it off.

This is picky (but I hate people when they eat) but I can't watch when Leigh is eating. I dunno what it is, maybe too much over exaggerated mouth movement, I dunno!
I can’t cope when Prick eats at the front of his mouth. Makes him look even more like a 90 year old woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.