The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the latest CLIF vlog?...is there no drink drive limit in Florida?! I’m pretty sure at the start of the Vlog he was driving to pick his friend up to go Disney so I’m assuming he drove back...

Reactions: 3
Did you see the discussion on Vloggers in the park on Facebook. It was quite a tame one between people who like them and people who don’t. Jade shut it down because of the possibility of it going sideways. So now they shut down discussion that doesn’t even have problems. We should set up a TCCD Page on Facebook. Make it private and invite people along

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the latest CLIF vlog?...is there no drink drive limit in Florida?! I’m pretty sure at the start of the Vlog he was driving to pick his friend up to go Disney so I’m assuming he drove back...
Hopefully he was responsible and got an Uber home!

Reactions: 5
I thought the same thing. Drinking and driving isn’t allowed but a lot of Americans do it - not good

He’s got a face you want to punch
Did you see that recent slog where he was in a car park in the tragic MR2 and a bloke was shouting something to his friend? Prick nearly sh*t himself in fear. He’s such a coward

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched that CLIF vlog just to see the style of filming, where's Jen gone, has he binned her off for that 'friend'

Reactions: 4
I watched that CLIF vlog just to see the style of filming, where's Jen gone, has he binned her off for that 'friend'
They were sharing bites of the same food items - which was strange to do that with a platonic friend

Reactions: 4
7 sets of adverts in that stupid arse vlog, plus the ones before it starts!

Reactions: 6
We are watching the St. Augustine fiasco from October 2019, and you can tell that Leigh's family are simply OVER Nick's assholery. He called Leigh a pig.
Nick is unbearable. What an absolute twit.

Reactions: 8
We are watching the St. Augustine fiasco from October 2019, and you can tell that Leigh's family are simply OVER Nick's assholery. He called Leigh a pig.
Nick is unbearable. What an absolute twit.
I don't reckon their was naything wrong with his Dad's back, I reckon they just wanted a break from them both

I don't reckon their was naything wrong with his Dad's back, I reckon they just wanted a break from them both
I could understand Leigh’s dad feigning illness to keep away from Nick, however, I do think they ran the parents, aunt & uncle wragged, they didn’t give a 2nd thought for Leigh’s dad’s back issues, Nick ran them round the parks and everywhere else as though they were teenagers and from what I saw Leigh didn’t slow him down!!!

Reactions: 7
I could understand Leigh’s dad feigning illness to keep away from Nick, however, I do think they ran the parents, aunt & uncle wragged, they didn’t give a 2nd thought for Leigh’s dad’s back issues, Nick ran them round the parks and everywhere else as though they were teenagers and from what I saw Leigh didn’t slow him down!!!
I agree and Brenda complained at one stage above rushing here and there for rides and not giving them time to look at shop. I get they’re miserable gits who feel pained at spending money, so they can’t have more cut priced trips (except for Disney beer) but not everyone is a miserable tightwad

Reactions: 10
And IMO they only go with other people (family etc) to share the cost not because they want quality time with them!!

Reactions: 14
Yeah @Miss Minnie they use them to set up situations for other views. Because it’s boring to watch - go to park, go on rides, share a meal . Go to water park, lay in sun, eat crap, buy beer, go to Walmart, have a nap, chain restaurant and rinse repeat

Reactions: 12
It makes me mad how they rinse their family and friends for views, and how they ask for money off family for things they no longer need eg. the garden furniture. They call their supposed bestie a Pig and there was that vlog last year when one of their older "friends" slipped down a cliff near the caravan park, yet they vlogged it for laughs/views. Just so distasteful and shameful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.