The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised they haven’t discovered Hershey chocolate sauce that be next on the late bandwagon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Pricks true colours ! And it looks like pricks mum paid for the eveeeeening meal
I have this one to watch over lunch. Since I unsubbed You tube gives me suggestions of their oldshite to watch.....I know it gives them views but they can be entertaining....but not in the way they intended 😉

Reactions: 3
Pricks true colours ! And it looks like pricks mum paid for the eveeeeening meal
Just watched this slog!
Nick was either pissed or pissed off when they were showing the accommodation 🤔

They claim they only ate bread from the buffet as that was all that was left, then Prick mentions having hummous and then says he had fish fingers 🤷‍♀️
Honestly I would not pay (or allow anyone else to) for a buffet that I didn't eat from.....they are really full of tit!

Pouty was very different in this too, not so many elongated drawn out woooooords and much less gurning and campness!

Comment on latest flog 😆
The comment is still up and they have 4 sheep bleeting and sticking up for poor pouty which I assume is the reason it's still there......they read and appreciate every comment after all, just usually they remove them if they don't lick their arses!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just watched this slog!
Nick was either pissed or pissed off when they were showing the accommodation 🤔

They claim they only ate bread from the buffet as that was all that was left, then Prick mentions having hummous and then says he had fish fingers 🤷‍♀️
Honestly I would not pay (or allow anyone else to) for a buffet that I didn't eat from.....they are really full of tit!

Pouty was very different in this too, not so many elongated drawn out woooooords and much less gurning and campness!

The comment is still up and they have 4 sheep bleeting and sticking up for poor pouty which I assume is the reason it's still there......they read and appreciate every comment after all, just usually they remove them if they don't lick their arses!
I would think whoever let that comment thru is a now a gonna!! Unless they’re a top tier Patreon!!

Reactions: 7
Prick the Disney expert strikes again.

Truly the definition of a know it all that knows duck all
52E9F9D6-8B68-470E-AE9D-C7ADECCF829C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But P&P are the ones who vet and approve the comments? So why allow it to appear? It just makes no sense at all.
I believe they also have moderators who check the comments too

Prick the Disney expert strikes again.

Truly the definition of a know it all that knows duck allView attachment 573813
What does “haven’t chosen not to” mean??? he needs to wake up before he go go’s and types something, then proof read what he’s written before he go go’s and posts it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If you looked under the definition for dick head you would for sure see his cat arse mouthed, baggy eyed mug.

BTW Pricolas I still think you are a total twit and you still can't monitor or delete our comments here. Vive la révolution

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The lady below comment is a top tier Patron who stuck up for pouty , i remember seeing her and mention in vlog before
If you looked under the definition for dick head you would for sure see his cat arse mouthed, baggy eyed mug.

BTW Pricolas I still think you are a total twit and you still can't monitor or delete our comments here. Vive la révolution
he blocked me from his groups do i care NOT I can say what I want on here and he cant do nothing hello prick you ugly arrogant twit !

Comment on latest flog 😆
Wow! How did that comment get thru the moderators?? has that person commented before? If not I wonder if it’s an insider comment from a blag account to get the kerchingers sticking up for him etc
If it’s a real comment, whilst we all have a pop about the vlogs etc, I don’t like seeing comments like that about being gay and not being so feminine etc

Reactions: 11
Imagine thinking upping anti depressant tablets would work after one dose.

lying

So he hasn’t taken his anti depressant for a month? Telling bull tit to camera so kerchinga feel sorry for him

Just watched Chris in Florida blogging with a friend in Disney,million miles ahead of his ex friends snitch and snatch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.