The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prick won't allow Pouty to buy some new swim shorts, as his hasn't got the drawstring on them, as they cost money, so instead bullies him into buying a shoe lace to tie about his shorts to hold them up. Yet prick can go spend 31 dollars on smelly scents, as it's Disney smells.

Why does Pouty allow this to happen, it's always what Prick wants, whatever he wants to do, they have to do exactly that.
But it’s Disney linen! 🤣🤣 even though it’s just fresh linen!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prick won't allow Pouty to buy some new swim shorts, as his hasn't got the drawstring on them, as they cost money, so instead bullies him into buying a shoe lace to tie about his shorts to hold them up. Yet prick can go spend 31 dollars on smelly scents, as it's Disney smells.

Why does Pouty allow this to happen, it's always what Prick wants, whatever he wants to do, they have to do exactly that.
He does not see that it’s abuse and man child lets it happen cos he is scared

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A4569C70-A9A7-4D74-9EC8-A0F3FCA5C450.jpeg

That is borderline abuse 😂😂 - why can he not turn round and say "duck off you tit - in 2024 who darn repairs their swimming trunks 😂😂

OMG that is so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
373902BE-3ADD-410B-BA90-ECC0EE1FE34A.jpeg

I'm watching this vlog and it's getting worse and worse!!!! Who adds squash to tap water at a restaurant 😂😂😂. I'm surprised they weren't asked to leave

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes so what. I’ve worn this t shirt 10 days in a row. Husband says washing machines don’t work in USA. Whatev’s!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
A few vodkas and everything is hilarious in my eyes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Capture.JPG

---
"Our friends Ben and David are here" P1ss off you have never meet them, friends my @rse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget “us friend” Brittany!! Then they walk away saying lovely to meet them!! Anyone who talks to them is “us friend “

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ben and skeletor, another of my FRRAVOURITE VLOGERS, When you know you know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Capture.JPG

Pouty and Ben could defo open a human tin opening service with those nashers if youtube drys up!! They have matching teeth, eat an apple through a tennis racket type

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.