The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them are pathetic weaklings. Get there 5 days earlier to acclimatize (this was always a load of bollocks! Was just to get a 'one up' on the Wives to show off that they were going for longer cos they've always got to be the best). Viki and Emma ploughing through like troopers after a long travel day and being up all day yet the man baby and the alcoholic ferret have to bail at 9.50pm.

Then next day as Miss Minnie said the pathetic pair have to retire early again cos poor old know it all alky boy needs a litre of brandy and a nana but plays it off as feeling 'unwell,' Was perfectly alright to get out later on and scoff a load of food in the restaurant though. Oh and walk around Wal-Mart sniffing the cookies like a bleeping oddball.
The sniffing of the cookies was the strangest thing I've seen him do and he's did some strange tit in the past!
---

---
F*cking weirdo!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice the references to Janine and the Florida holidays they had in the 2000s? I must have been mistaken because that was when they worked 42 hours a day , 36 days a week and never had a holiday for 10 years!! 😂😂😂
What did they say about Janine? I have two weeks worth to watch

Reactions: 5
this comment was left on their ig page of the van in France… they were spotted in Disney village the other day so they’ve obvs done DLP.

the picture of the van, the way the flowery bush is strategically covering the reg plate, paranoid pair of duck wits.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this comment was left on their ig page of the van in France… they were spotted in Disney village the other day so they’ve obvs done DLP.

the picture of the van, the way the flowery bush is strategically covering the reg plate, paranoid pair of duck wits.
It's the only time any kind of bush flowery or otherwise will be covering anything of theirs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's the only time any kind of bush flowery or otherwise will be covering anything of theirs
I defo think one of them has dipped in the lady pond (used to think Nick was the more likely one) however someone on here posted an early vlog featuring Sazzle and Lee was all over her like a rash 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if bean done experimental sexual stuff with Sazzle..

she's no beauty herself so beans witchy grub is better than anyone's I suppose

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Anybody would think the Turd Guys are celebrities 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought it was Lees shite use of a camera and getting things out of focus, like when he points or videos out of a dirty window the mirror
---
The dopey followers on IG asking questions, they ignore or can't be arsed to reply to, especially the ones of where are you and where are you going in the shed on wheels

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If we all stand in a circle and join hands, surely we can invoke some sort of catastrophe with the van while they’re on foreign soil? I want to see that Taylor witch on a hard shoulder with smoke coming out of it and P&P trying to sort it out using Google translate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If we all stand in a circle and join hands, surely we can invoke some sort of catastrophe with the van while they’re on foreign soil? I want to see that Taylor witch on a hard shoulder with smoke coming out of it and P&P trying to sort it out using Google translate.
And dead batteries, all of them, and starlink overused due to using it while driving

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it was Lees shite use of a camera and getting things out of focus, like when he points or videos out of a dirty window the mirror
---
The dopey followers on IG asking questions, they ignore or can't be arsed to reply to, especially the ones of where are you and where are you going in the shed on wheels
And P&P are stupid not to answer them, scared of being found. I'll bet that picture was taken two days before posting it. What's wrong in instagramming in real time? They'll get more engagement if they say "we're going to be at ( place name ) tomorrow, can you recommend a place to eat / best coffee shop / things to do?"
It was laughable when they were on their US roadtrip and posting pictures of places and people were recommending stuff to do, then actually finding out they were in that place about five days before. Hilarious.
Real time guys, real time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I defo think one of them has dipped in the lady pond (used to think Nick was the more likely one) however someone on here posted an early vlog featuring Sazzle and Lee was all over her like a rash 🤢
Bean " It were alright and thanks Shazza, but I'm not sure its for me, but then again........"

Reactions: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.