The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you see those photos side by side, the filter on theirs makes them look like wax work dummies! Idiots.

Reactions: 12
Wank guys blogs, up breakfast, in pool moan about heat , Go celebration , moan about heat, Go walmart or Target, moan about heat meet girls, moan More about heat , being tired , about que, rides heat and repeat daily till Home then moan about cold
The heat won’t be an issue on this trip as they have neck and belly fans to keep them cool.😂😂😂
---
10 seconds into the travel day vlog "absolutely toons of planes there". bleeping bald moron.

Also their flight was at 130pm so why did they need to stay at the hotel at all? They wouldn't even have had to get up that early to drive there from the caravan. Just pissing more money away like it's water to them.

Prick was wearing that grey tshirt for the travel day, the day before that, and in Bazzas video later in the holiday? What a scruffy bastard. He must stink!
If only they had a flat in Leeds they could stay at! Waste of money that place, have they stayed there this year after January ?????

Reactions: 8
I'd love to know why they didn't take the wives back to the airport how Bazza ended up doing it, I couldn't' forshame to leave my "friends" to make their own way, and I would be doubly embarrassed if my other "friends" then offered to take them!! I really don't know what what people see in them as "friends" they just take and never give!!!!

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know why they didn't take the wives back to the airport how Bazza ended up doing it, I couldn't' forshame to leave my "friends" to make their own way, and I would be doubly embarrassed if my other "friends" then offered to take them!! I really don't know what what people see in them as "friends" they just take and never give!!!!
Pouty was probably too busy dying his hair or nana napping! You’re right, they’re all just take take take, never doing anything for anyone unless it benefits them… the definition of two-faced people.

Also doesn’t look like they’ve even given bazza anything to say thanks for staying in their house, as nothing on bazza’s latest vlog, or at the very least you’d know if they did, Pouty would be spreading it all over Instagram… pair of selfish tw@ts

Reactions: 9
They weren't planning on picking them up from the airport either. Do you think we shamed them into that?

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think they were getting a bit of a thrill from the waist fans. I have never seen anything like that before such a strange thing to wander about with.

Reactions: 4
The heat won’t be an issue on this trip as they have neck and belly fans to keep them cool.😂😂😂
---

If only they had a flat in Leeds they could stay at! Waste of money that place, have they stayed there this year after January ?????
On Bazzas vlog Pouty said he coped OK with the heat, Prick hadn't coped. Bazza asked them if theyd come back in June, both said no. Later in the vlog he asked the wives if they coped with the heat, both said yes and Emma said she'd know next time to drink more water as she nearly fainted. Both said they'd go back in June. Let's see if they do, the twats will get fomo again and go too.

Reactions: 10
10 seconds into the travel day vlog "absolutely toons of planes there". bleeping bald moron.

Also their flight was at 130pm so why did they need to stay at the hotel at all? They wouldn't even have had to get up that early to drive there from the caravan. Just pissing more money away like it's water to them.

Prick was wearing that grey tshirt for the travel day, the day before that, and in Bazzas video later in the holiday? What a scruffy bastard. He must stink!
He put a comment on one of their vlogs saying how American washing machines were tit and how stuff still comes out dirty,probably because it was worn for a week before it went in..iwatch them and think why on earth wou
---

---
He put a comment on one of their vlogs saying how American washing machines were tit and how stuff still comes out dirty,probably because it was worn for a week before it went in..iwatch them and think why on earth would you put stuff on there which makes you like total plums.no self awareness.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So is that a diss on Bazzas laundry facilities? Bazza mate, you’re not only being used for the price of a jar of pickles and some digestives, you’re also getting complaints about the quality of the accommodation.

• Haha
He put a comment on one of their vlogs saying how American washing machines were tit and how stuff still comes out dirty,probably because it was worn for a week before it went in..iwatch them and think why on earth wou
---

---
Prick then went onto say he uses tide in the US and it’s like water! So why doesn’t he use something else? Oh yes, probably because nothing else is as cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the hotel room at the start of travel day Prick puts what are clearly previously worn, dirty socks.

• Sick
---

---
Never had an issue washing my clothes out there. What he is really saying is he does not know how to use it or he cannot be arsed. Basically saying baz and max are dirty

Another free upgrade, (Which they've clearly paid extra for) once again a bigger car in Florida after only paying for a smaller car. King of free upgrades, us normal folk would love just one free upgrade in life, these twats get multiple everywhere they go.
TBH with hire cars are pretty much all of the bigger airports they will say pick anything from those lines and often you can pick a bigger vehicle that you have paid for. However the issue is this is never guaranteed and you could get there and be allocated a car. Not a free upgrade ust the way hire cars have always worked, but they make out like its a hack or some kind of trick only they know lol.

Love Bazza dissing them in the title of his latest vid lol.

Reactions: 6
Prick then went onto say he uses tide in the US and it’s like water! So why doesn’t he use something else? Oh yes, probably because nothing else is as cheap!
Tide in the orange bottle is good detergent, it's definitely not cheap or like water. Tide Simply Clean (the cheap yellow one) is cheap rubbish though.

This is south of DLP so I'm assuming the reason they've been quiet on insta for a week is because they were there.

Last edited:
Wonder is they paid for a day ticket or decided to go for annual pass again, what the fooks round the necks too :rolleyes:

Tossers.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Nick always gets drawn in lol. I've stayed at the Radisson a few times over the years and I get upgraded every time.

Nothing to do with being a VIP. They upgrade you because it's an airport hotel and it's like £200+ per night!! The place is always half empty.

Not many people will want to spend twice as much as others nearby for a hotel for the night.
Also we have to factor in theses freebies and upgrades are in the less busy times of year, you wouldn’t get that going in August. Everything would be booked up. You wouldn’t get an suv if you booked a small car.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.