The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll have buffalo sauce, it wont duck my IBS at all, in Fluurrreeeeduuurrhh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have
In the hotel room at the start of travel day Prick puts what are clearly previously worn, dirty socks.
They are out all day in the heat with the same clothes, back for a nana then back out in the same clothes with no shower, they will be smelling funky.

( I have a lot of vlogs to catch up on)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love on social media, when you get called a troll? by the people we are calling out and then get blocked for giving them the same feedback that they feel so entitled that they can give on what they see and do but can"t take back???? Baffles me, they are all the frigging same!!! It goes to their heads past 10,000 subs bloody muppets !!! they get addicted to attention!! If you want attention pop on tattle and have a peak :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting re-watch

Second question, from Hannah Crompton, before she became a proper proper "us friend." She was getting there slowly as I remember them deciding on stuff for the apartment and Leigh was in contact with her for "design ideas"

Reactions: 5
We’re not paying for parking in September as someone we’re with will have a pass! There you have it folks! Freeloading, grifting tight arse wankers! Why should we pay when someone can pay for us and we use them like every other idiot we latch onto. Just unbelievable unaware comments from baldy.Tossers.
---
SO! It’s so hot n cosy,let’s play spot the wanker in sunglasses.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I sense Rick is going to be feeling unwell quite a lot … translation, we can’t keep up with you and need a nanarrrrr nap!!!

• Haha
I'm not sire how they would know..mid be stealth and say nothing for a decent amount of time 🤣🤣🤣
It was me. I was on it fir an experiment and lasted a couple of hours before I got an email to say that The Lodge Guys had terminated my membership. They kept the money!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Now they have spent time with Ben and David I can see new tactics on the horizon on how to recruit new brainless mugs to join the paying gang!!! I'm super excited :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So they’ve booked Discovery Cove for September, and got another bargain, they only ever go there with other people, here’s what’ll happen, they get a Cabana cos they’ve someone to split the cost with, Rick will email DC ahead of time asking for No. 1 Cabana, that’s the ones the celebrities are given, they’ll make everyone wear wetsuits when there’s no need, go in the wind away river, possibly the aviary, they’ll get dressed go for lunch, maybe go back in the water, on leaving DC Rick will fill his backpack with all the free booze and snacks he can, the end!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What bargain did they get for DC?
---
We’re not paying for parking in September as someone we’re with will have a pass! There you have it folks! Freeloading, grifting tight arse wankers! Why should we pay when someone can pay for us and we use them like every other idiot we latch onto. Just unbelievable unaware comments from baldy.Tossers.
---

I thought they had annual passes for universal and disney?

Reactions: 3
The biggest difference between all these vloggers :

Disney Wives to each other : "OMG that looks so good on you - there is no way you can leave this shop without buying that"

Lodge Guys : "you are not getting new shorts - you can fix your old ones with shoelaces"

it's such a toxic negative controlling relationship built on penny pinching and getting as much as you can from others for free. They are like spoiled overprivelidged teenagers.

Surely their "fans" can see this - surely they notice they use practically everyone they meet for their own gain. Their fans love Florida and Disney - could you imagine if their other halves spoke to them like they do to each other

Reactions: 17
Ben and skeletor, another of my FRRAVOURITE VLOGERS, When you know you know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3012824

Pouty and Ben could defo open a human tin opening service with those nashers if youtube drys up!! They have matching teeth, eat an apple through a tennis racket type
Seen those two doing cruise vlogs and all they do is moan moan and moan. They will fit in with the Turd guys well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still can't get over Nick claiming IBS when he is eating mexican and thai in the same day, but don't worry they bought tums to help.

At this point I can't figure out if they are frugal or just living beyond their means. Parking miles away cos free, they were bragging about upgrading to AP and then complained of prices. Don't get me started on the shoelaces! You can clearly see that the wives earn and make their own money so able to surprise each other with gifts, whereas TLG nothing is their own with one controlling the pursestrings!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.