The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can't get over Nick claiming IBS when he is eating mexican and thai in the same day, but don't worry they bought tums to help.

At this point I can't figure out if they are frugal or just living beyond their means. Parking miles away cos free, they were bragging about upgrading to AP and then complained of prices. Don't get me started on the shoelaces! You can clearly see that the wives earn and make their own money so able to surprise each other with gifts, whereas TLG nothing is their own with one controlling the pursestrings!
Let's just have a minutes silence for Bazzas Bog 😂😂

Shits McGhee will have obliterated it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
dopes.png

How can non-caffeinated coffee keep you awake?
The Florida Vlogs are proving to be a tit fest of grifting and lying, when will the dopey kerchingas wake up, or get banned for asking/telling the truth?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So they’ve booked Discovery Cove for September, and got another bargain, they only ever go there with other people, here’s what’ll happen, they get a Cabana cos they’ve someone to split the cost with, Rick will email DC ahead of time asking for No. 1 Cabana, that’s the ones the celebrities are given, they’ll make everyone wear wetsuits when there’s no need, go in the wind away river, possibly the aviary, they’ll get dressed go for lunch, maybe go back in the water, on leaving DC Rick will fill his backpack with all the free booze and snacks he can, the end!!
Not sure, but Lee said when he was on about it in the car that they got DC, SeaWorld & Aquatica at a bargain price, I wonder if they thought to pay for one ticket with Busch Gardens so they get the all precious FREE parking at SW & Aquatica, there ya go Rick Top Tip, thank Tattle later once you've changed your order 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
they wont pay for parking but are willing to ship the shag waggon across the pond,
The average price to ship a car from London to the United States ranges from $2195 to $3590, and the duties to import a car to the United States from London are 2.5% duty of the value of the vehicle + $1500 for local charges in the US.
comedy gold

• Haha
The hims shampoo.

Pouty "It's supposed to make my hair grow thicker. Whether it has, who knows."

Errmm, I know. It hasn't. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
they wont pay for parking but are willing to ship the shag waggon across the pond,
The average price to ship a car from London to the United States ranges from $2195 to $3590, and the duties to import a car to the United States from London are 2.5% duty of the value of the vehicle + $1500 for local charges in the US.
comedy gold
They really are bizarre with spending habits, they'll piss tens of thousands up the wall and in blistering heat fook around over a parking fee, tight twats have free accommodation (sorry cost of biscuits or whatever) but waste time being dicks..
It's because they do fook all and the times insignificant, normal people would pay-park and enjoy the holiday.

Vlog should have been "How to get universal pass for 26 dollars + original £310 for tickets"
Wankers.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a massive waste of money on a plate of bread! They look so bored out in Florida now apart from when they're looking at children's bags and scented crap. Leigh looks constantly like a fat sweaty blob too, should've persisted with the treadmill!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Prick salivating over that Thai place. "It tastes so fresh. It's fresh tasting. You know when it tastes like it's just been cooked fresh. Oh my god it's so fresh.'

It took 2 minutes to get the food to your table you buffoon. It would've been cooked in bulk and then reheated in the pan. Not fresh. Surprised it didn't taste cinnamony or smell food courty. Prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just watched TDW first day and the caravan dwellers bow out half way through the day, there's a surprise said no one ever i really dont see what TDW get out of hanging around with these tits, they give them nothing and offer nothing. TDW talking about upgrading their annual passes to the $125 passes so now we know who the dwellers will be using for the free parking

Anyone else think they were getting a bit of a thrill from the waist fans. I have never seen anything like that before such a strange thing to wander about with.
just watched TDW first day and the caravan dwellers bow out half way through the day, there's a surprise said no one ever i really dont see what TDW get out of hanging around with these tits, they give them nothing and offer nothing. TDW talking about upgrading their annual passes to the $125 passes so now we know who the dwellers will be using for the free parking
I thought the DW got seasonal passes? Unless they’re going in with the Bazzas where one of them will go in their car they’ll be stuck in the park with however is driving. Why on earth they didn’t go into Universal after 6 for free parking then have a walk round City Walk is beyond me, just proves they’re not really bothered about universal.

Reactions: 6
Comparing the Disney Wives and the Lodge Turds Travel Day views.

Disney Wives 4.36k subs - 22k views
The Turds - 37.7k subs - 29k views

It's quite telling just how stale they are getting. Which is delightful :D

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Comparing the Disney Wives and the Lodge Turds Travel Day views.

Disney Wives 4.36k subs - 22k views
The Turds - 37.7k subs - 29k views

It's quite telling just how stale they are getting. Which is delightful :D
The Disney Wives should bin the Loser Lies off and then kick their arses in the YT wars

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just watching the twats travel day and I'm so annoyed. Prick moaning about the lift that keeps talking. How about having a think about it Prick? It's brilliant for someone who might be partially sighted who needs reassurance or confidence that they're going to the right floor. Let's think about someone, oh yes, Faith for example. Granted, we don't know what her needs and abilities are, and we shouldn't as that's private but going from what we've seen when she's using her phone we can assume she is indeed partially sighted. We don't know how independent she is outside of her holidays, but I'd imagine a very chatty lift announcer would be extremely helpful for her.
So, yes, this has bloody annoyed me.
Neil and Tracey, hope you watched it and was as disgusted as I am. Get rid of the twats.
Disney Wives, think on.

PRICK, YOU ARE A twit!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t believe they walked that far just to avoid the parking fees, it’s definitely more than a 15 minute walk. We stayed in Dockside and used to take us a good 40 minute to walk it and that was in November when it was cool.

Absolute greedy bastards… and then didn’t even go in the park anyway
---
I just saw the title
"HOW TO GET A UNIVERSAL ANNUAL PASS FOR 26 DOLLARS !"
I Just thought, F uck off twats. He thinks he is the bloody Money saving expert Martin Lewis another career to add to Pilot, Wiz Kid, Know all etc,
But I do hate watch I can't help it lol They are hilarious :ROFLMAO:
And then didn’t buy the fucker anyway either 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They really are bizarre with spending habits, they'll piss tens of thousands up the wall and in blistering heat fook around over a parking fee, tight twats have free accommodation (sorry cost of biscuits or whatever) but waste time being dicks..
It's because they do fook all and the times insignificant, normal people would pay-park and enjoy the holiday.

Vlog should have been "How to get universal pass for 26 dollars + original £310 for tickets"
Wankers.....
Yes there was no mention at all in this of how much they paid in the first place for the tickets they wanted to upgrade. And wouldnt surprise me if Nick knew it was free parking after 6PM all along but didnt tell baldy in case he refused to walk it. Nick couldnt handle waiting a few hours he wanted his annual pass NOW.

Funny how Prick says they aren't going to be restricted into doing anything till the Wives arrive yet the Wives aren't allowed to see the drone show till they're with P&P

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Funny how Prick says they aren't going to be restricted into doing anything till the Wives arrive yet the Wives aren't allowed to see the drone show till they're with P&P
Did notice this, always one rule for prick and another for the rest. He’s so self entitled.

Reactions: 10
Ah, Sue and Colin, probably didn't meet them till they stayed at their villa last year "and we've kept in touch with them ever since, we've been to their house back home and they've been to the Lodge"
I remember Susan now, they met up at Chatsworth Christmas market, she had a Gucci bag and I've just seen that on the vlog.

The behaviour of the Turd Guys is just not normal. They are both not the sharpest knives in the draw even though Prick thinks he is intelligent. Prick your brothers the intelligent successful one in the family and you end up with the big baby following you around all day who is unable to complete even the simplest of tasks. Look at the tin can with all the security cameras all over it, that is not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.