The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sense Rick is going to be feeling unwell quite a lot … translation, we can’t keep up with you and need a nanarrrrr nap!!!
The pair of them are pathetic weaklings. Get there 5 days earlier to acclimatize (this was always a load of bollocks! Was just to get a 'one up' on the Wives to show off that they were going for longer cos they've always got to be the best). Viki and Emma ploughing through like troopers after a long travel day and being up all day yet the man baby and the alcoholic ferret have to bail at 9.50pm.

Then next day as Miss Minnie said the pathetic pair have to retire early again cos poor old know it all alky boy needs a litre of brandy and a nana but plays it off as feeling 'unwell,' Was perfectly alright to get out later on and scoff a load of food in the restaurant though. Oh and walk around Wal-Mart sniffing the cookies like a bleeping oddball.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The behaviour of the Turd Guys is just not normal. They are both not the sharpest knives in the draw even though Prick thinks he is intelligent. Prick your brothers the intelligent successful one in the family and you end up with the big baby following you around all day who is unable to complete even the simplest of tasks. Look at the tin can with all the security cameras all over it, that is not normal
I personally think sheep will start to see it.

I think in this vlog Nick has said to Pouty before they went that they can go to Orlando but have to be really strict on money. This allows Nick to be completely controlling on utterly ridiculous things.

I am no fan of Cruise Wallace and Gromit but I wonder genuinely what they thought of them. The whole experience seemed forced and weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The white cap Leighvil wears is so unflattering and ugly. It makes his big round face look even more weird. Disgusting man.

Reactions: 8
The white cap Leighvil wears is so unflattering and ugly. It makes his big round face look even more weird. Disgusting man.
Clearly thinks he looks hunky in it. He slagged off the scooter helmet cap saying it looked stoooopid. Looks better than the white one you no chinned wonder Just look at that pout! He bleeping loves himself something rotten. Baffled as to why. He hasn't got one redeeming feature. Facially. Bodily. Personality. Nowt. Just a washed up lazy boring pathetic gay tortoise.
---
The Lodge Guys #55 Out 5 days early to 'acclimatize', but back in bed at 7pm telling porkie pies!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@ 36.40 when eating the bloody chicken
"it smells so food court'y, it smells like a food court"
where do these absolutely stupid comparisons come from, what an fooking tool.....sigh

• Haha
Pouty "I just wanna order Uber eats, get orange chicken"
Prick "No!"
They then go to the supermarket, 2nd tike that day as they can't bleeping plan anything, let alone what meal they'll have that night as Prick assures Pouty they do Orange chicken, which of course they don't!
If Prick wanted something, like that bastard malt shake he won't shut up about they are there within minutes!

And the parking 30+ mins away from Universal in the blistering heat to save on the parking fee.......what utter cunts!

Pouty "I just wanna order Uber eats, get orange chicken"
Prick "No!"
They then go to the supermarket, 2nd tike that day as they can't bleeping plan anything, let alone what meal they'll have that night as Prick assures Pouty they do Orange chicken, which of course they don't!
If Prick wanted something, like that bastard malt shake he won't shut up about they are there within minutes!

And the parking 30+ mins away from Universal in the blistering heat to save on the parking fee.......what utter cunts!
They even said on their walk to Universal that they would get the APs then walk back to fetch the car! It's at the 7 minute mark.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They even said on their walk to Universal that they would get the APs then walk back to fetch the car! It's at the 7 minute mark.
Yep, I noticed that......utter twats!
---
How the hell did they spend $40 at eet when they only had the lack lustre bread service at $19.95 and two drinks.......what were they drinking?????

Makes me laugh they can spend $40 on that and $30 on more bleeping smelly oils yet Pouty has to fix his swim shorts with shoelaces!

After their naps Pouty had that weird melty face he had that time he appeared from behind the sofa! It's 8pm and they are off out to dinner yet Prick has to give another review on a couple of nann bread and a few sauces which causes Pouty to begin dancing and rocking behind him and basically rolling his eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The behaviour of the Turd Guys is just not normal. They are both not the sharpest knives in the draw even though Prick thinks he is intelligent. Prick your brothers the intelligent successful one in the family and you end up with the big baby following you around all day who is unable to complete even the simplest of tasks. Look at the tin can with all the security cameras all over it, that is not normal
Now now, he can complete the task of colouring in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know who is worse, self-appointed Brain of Britain Prick, who does not understand how to use the phrase “Further to….” in correspondence or Baldemort and his faux “I’m thick, me” act when in reality he is just too bleeping lazy to try and get his head round anything.

Reactions: 5
I personally think sheep will start to see it.

I think in this vlog Nick has said to Pouty before they went that they can go to Orlando but have to be really strict on money. This allows Nick to be completely controlling on utterly ridiculous things.

I am no fan of Cruise Wallace and Gromit but I wonder genuinely what they thought of them. The whole experience seemed forced and weird.
Cruise Wallace and Gromit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice the references to Janine and the Florida holidays they had in the 2000s? I must have been mistaken because that was when they worked 42 hours a day , 36 days a week and never had a holiday for 10 years!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who knew a hotel lounge was different from an airport loinge? Whi bleeping knew?

Obviously the thick twats thought “lounge” was free food and drink whilst you wait for a plane, no matter the location. They are so stupid and unworldly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.