The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Bazza’s blog, Leigh goes “do you mind if she has a drink of your drink” to Bazza - he offers Bazza’s drink to one of the Disney wives, Bazza is on camera so is courteous and says yes.

What kind of sociopath offers someone a drink of someone else’s drink, when that someone wasn’t even wanting a drink??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I just saw the title
"HOW TO GET A UNIVERSAL ANNUAL PASS FOR 26 DOLLARS !"
I Just thought, F uck off twats. He thinks he is the bloody Money saving expert Martin Lewis another career to add to Pilot, Wiz Kid, Know all etc,
But I do hate watch I can't help it lol They are hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The legends that are Andy and Vonni are back in favour must have upgraded their package
---
This comment is on the slog just released but it’s 5 days old definitely paying for early viewing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The legends that are Andy and Vonni are back in favour must have upgraded their package
---
This comment is on the slog just released but it’s 5 days old definitely paying for early viewing
They have replied with a "lol" Muppets getting paid by that one, the only reply they had in a week mind lol

Reactions: 5
These other vloggers maybe hang about with the Lodge guys as it makes them look much better in comparison. Bazza can be a pain but compared to the Lodge Guys he’s more kind, thoughtful and more entertaining. The wives maybe have the same idea 🤣

I Quote Nick
8:04 "oh my God it's like standing over a a vented floor and it blowing a dress up"
How on earth would you know Nicola? I told you they are going to be Trans before long, well one of them at least!!!
That's why they need the mirrored film on the windows :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
736552_poster.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
I couldn't resist lmao
Leigh in the back ground miming how hot it is ffs crack me up they do
Capture.JPG

and I haven't got to 10 minutes yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG could you be bothered doing all that faffing to save on paying parking, and the fact Lee said they’ll go with others so they don’t have to pay which means they’d let someone else drive and not share the parking fee!! Tighter than a ducks arse!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pouty for crying out loud drink some water!!
---
OMG could you be bothered doing all that faffing to save on paying parking, and the fact Lee said they’ll go with others so they don’t have to pay which means they’d let someone else drive and not share the parking fee!! Tighter than a ducks arse!!!!
Yes the mentality of those two. It’s more for parking so we will just come with someone else who has paid for parking

Reactions: 6
Tight bastards won’t pay to park at universal so park in Hilton and walk for half an hour in blazing heat - they’ve got free accommodation just pay the bloody parking ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I'd happily pay for an early watch so I could rinse them and not be blocked like Andy and vonnie

• Haha
Prick won't allow Pouty to buy some new swim shorts, as his hasn't got the drawstring on them, as they cost money, so instead bullies him into buying a shoe lace to tie about his shorts to hold them up. Yet prick can go spend 31 dollars on smelly scents, as it's Disney smells.

Why does Pouty allow this to happen, it's always what Prick wants, whatever he wants to do, they have to do exactly that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Prick won't allow Pouty to buy some new swim shorts, as his hasn't got the drawstring on them, as they cost money, so instead bullies him into buying a shoe lace to tie about his shorts to hold them up. Yet prick can go spend 31 dollars on smelly scents, as it's Disney smells.

Why does Pouty allow this to happen, it's always what Prick wants, whatever he wants to do, they have to do exactly that.
I don’t think that’s the case Lee lets people think that’s how it is but I don’t believe it is!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.