Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
Not surprised to see their vlogging skills haven't improved in nearly 20 years.

Was that old Florida footage from the period they worked non-stop 24/7 365 with no holidays ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Smithy73

Notice the Turd guys are not Sharing food in the Radisson Hotel. Funny that as the foods free and they are not watching their calories now. They share as they are two tight to buy two meals

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Fatman74

OK here we go...whilst zippy is getting all technical..all Bungle can come up with is that they installed some little mirrors in the sun visor..knob head.
Toilet... which Bungle won't shit in.
Didn't want it to look like a campervan...but a luxurious house in a van..isn't that the same...knob head.
And on to the big one...37k..but should've been 21k. So all the optional extras cost 15-16k...all that money on stuff THEY SAY THEY DIDNT EVEN NEED. Ffs my piss is proper boiling. My annual salary is roughly 21k...so this luxurious shit box on wheels has cost almost twice my annual salary. How can they justify spending that amount of money on let's face it something that will more than likely only get used when the weather suits. I can kind of get bazza spending what he has on his pool etc because that's for his retirement to enjoy...but these 2 anuses..
And then at the end of the vlog have the nerve to say do you think WE'VE got our moneys worth. When what you should've said was do you think YOU'VE got YOUR moneys worth. Hate is a strong word and I maybe hate 3 people...
But now you can make that 5

Reactions: 15

Theodore

VIP Member
Prick going on about the security, l as far as I could tell there’s nothing to stop someone breaking into the cab and driving off with the twats in bed in the back. Imagine how they’d absolutely CRAP themselves 😆😆

• Haha

bollyboy

they wont pay for parking but are willing to ship the shag waggon across the pond,
The average price to ship a car from London to the United States ranges from $2195 to $3590, and the duties to import a car to the United States from London are 2.5% duty of the value of the vehicle + $1500 for local charges in the US.
comedy gold
They really are bizarre with spending habits, they'll piss tens of thousands up the wall and in blistering heat fook around over a parking fee, tight twats have free accommodation (sorry cost of biscuits or whatever) but waste time being dicks..
It's because they do fook all and the times insignificant, normal people would pay-park and enjoy the holiday.

Vlog should have been "How to get universal pass for 26 dollars + original £310 for tickets"
Wankers.....

• Haha

florida1011

Chatty Member
guys I’m here right now and I’ve got eyes on the ground to capture a candid photo of the pricks….

• Haha
  • Heart

stokie108

VIP Member
Hahaha I’ve been blocked by bazza! I thought he liked a bit of humour? Must have had prick on the phone fuming. 😂😂😂

• Haha

hels52

VIP Member
Im staying in a radisson tonight I might quote them for my upgrade. Will probably be told to piss off loll

made me laugh when they said the poshest room they have been in. We know see the dumps you normally pick. Oh yes and it’s radisson blue not radisson holiday inn like you claimed prick

• Haha

kidd3321

Partly one of the reasons why Pouty is never near the check in the desk (and likes to wander around with that pathetic camera on a stick pointing at the gift shops) is because prick does NOT want the employee knowing a double room / double bed is being shared by two men.
With his internal homophobia n’all.

So he ensures to sends man child away to play with the leaflets and gift shop whilst he books himself and Leighanne in for a VIP extravaganza upgraded free loyalty plus platinum business night.

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I sense Rick is going to be feeling unwell quite a lot … translation, we can’t keep up with you and need a nanarrrrr nap!!!
The pair of them are pathetic weaklings. Get there 5 days earlier to acclimatize (this was always a load of bollocks! Was just to get a 'one up' on the Wives to show off that they were going for longer cos they've always got to be the best). Viki and Emma ploughing through like troopers after a long travel day and being up all day yet the man baby and the alcoholic ferret have to bail at 9.50pm.

Then next day as Miss Minnie said the pathetic pair have to retire early again cos poor old know it all alky boy needs a litre of brandy and a nana but plays it off as feeling 'unwell,' Was perfectly alright to get out later on and scoff a load of food in the restaurant though. Oh and walk around Wal-Mart sniffing the cookies like a fucking oddball.

• Haha

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
What the actual fuck

1000031967.png

These lunatics are never going to see through them when they're posting AI generated fan art of them. That's a grown woman acting like a teenage boyband stan 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow