Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bungalo

They didn’t even take the wives back to the airport the Bazza’s did and they talked them into swapping their trip!!!
I know it was not for them to extend the Bazza’s hospitality, but it seemed really rude to persuade the wives to change their holiday to coincide with theirs, then extend their own trip, bag free accommodation for themselves only and then not even drop them off at the airport!

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Theodore

VIP Member
Yeah they can apparently flip from 8 weeks to 10 weeks without any consideration for the “other stuff going on” that we apparently never see in the 4 days they don’t vlog in a week.

hels52

VIP Member
More bullshit. He said only relatively recently that he used to get anxious flying in the past but it doesn’t bother him now.
All of a sudden he’s a nervous flyer again. Another example of forgetting the lies you spew. All for traction and sympathy in the comments.

Oh and free room upgrade again with free access to the executive lounge. Can’t remember the last time they went away and didn’t get something for free (allegedly). They seem to have amazing luck again and again and again and again. Being workshy lazy bastards seems to come with a lot of benefits.
I think they pay for it and make out it was gifted or upgraded. Twats

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
Can anyone remember if they were friends with bazza at the same time as Chris and Jen? I would have guessed not as they needed just latch onto someone else when Chris gave them the boot. I remember them viewing a property that Chris was going to buy and you could see that they thought that was their new Florida base. Well done to Chris for fucking then off! I might be wrong of course and they will sync diaries this trip to meet up🤔 😂😂😂😂
When Chris and Jen were buying the house in Wintergarden P&P went for a drive there and actually had the barefaced cheek to say in the vlog “we expect to be spending a lot of time here when they’ve moved in”. Needless to say they never got to stay there because C&J saw what was going on and fucked them over.

Theodore

VIP Member
If we all stand in a circle and join hands, surely we can invoke some sort of catastrophe with the van while they’re on foreign soil? I want to see that Taylor bitch on a hard shoulder with smoke coming out of it and P&P trying to sort it out using Google translate.

• Haha

Bungalo

The Bazzas should def dump the lodge twats. As annoying as Bazza and Mrs Bazza can be, Bazza has worked pretty hard and earned the things he has. Meanwhile these lazy twats slither over their things and generally take the piss. They use people (look at Sazzle, Nicky and Charlotte) and haven’t lived in the real world for years!
I just watched the Bazza’s latest, I don’t normally watch them, but I quite liked the “our favourite couple” joke so decided I would. They seemed to enjoy the Disney Wives company more than the Lodge Guys, it felt more natural. That dinner at Sebastian’s with the Lodge Guys and other randoms looked excruciating for all involved. Lodge Guys didn’t even look like they were attempting to speak to the new couple.

Anyway yes I also hope they drop them, I thought there was some mocking of them this time so maybe, just maybe..

dan888

The drone shots of the van will be use as part of the advert to sell the thing when they get back from the states.
Plus they removed the reg plates off the van! Clear so paranoid about it being reported as overweight! Selfish pair have no issues showing other people’s reg plates though

kidd3321

I really can’t stand it when this arsehole has to tell everyone how tired / how much he’s slept / how exhausted he is / how long his sleep was

YOU DO NOT WORK!!!!!……

Must be absolutely exhausting counting bags for holidays and scamming these days!

W⚓!

Im following paths with a previous tattler further up and giving up watching these for a while - the irritation and sheer boredom within their videos is reeking of desperation lately.

I may need to work everyday to afford my luxuries and boy do I work hard. But without a doubt; give me my own lifestyle each day, instead of this waste that requires codependency to another middle aged arrogant prick!

IMG_4654.png

Last edited:

bollyboy

That was the one where Poity went for a shit during the viewing wasn’t it 😂😂
They try to give the impression of being educated and a cut above the rest, but by the lack of hygiene and when the charade slips you can see they are nothing more than a couple of scruffy bastards who's aim is to freeload off others through life regardless of being elderly or vulnerable.

You only had to look how prick treated his mother and that speaks volumes for me....... rat face fook

ducatiwarrior

Can’t believe they walked that far just to avoid the parking fees, it’s definitely more than a 15 minute walk. We stayed in Dockside and used to take us a good 40 minute to walk it and that was in November when it was cool.

Absolute greedy bastards… and then didn’t even go in the park anyway
---
I just saw the title
"HOW TO GET A UNIVERSAL ANNUAL PASS FOR 26 DOLLARS !"
I Just thought, F uck off twats. He thinks he is the bloody Money saving expert Martin Lewis another career to add to Pilot, Wiz Kid, Know all etc,
But I do hate watch I can't help it lol They are hilarious :ROFLMAO:
And then didn’t buy the fucker anyway either 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ladyDeathStryke

Why are they acting like they have never been anywhere? They go on vacation every other month like why is this a big deal. Can’t stand them
---
They always are copying someone. Bringing an extra case because the wives are. They NEVER buy anything . Especially not enough for a whole case

Last edited:

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So they’ve booked Discovery Cove for September, and got another bargain, they only ever go there with other people, here’s what’ll happen, they get a Cabana cos they’ve someone to split the cost with, Rick will email DC ahead of time asking for No. 1 Cabana, that’s the ones the celebrities are given, they’ll make everyone wear wetsuits when there’s no need, go in the wind away river, possibly the aviary, they’ll get dressed go for lunch, maybe go back in the water, on leaving DC Rick will fill his backpack with all the free booze and snacks he can, the end!!

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Travel Day vlog will consist of 20 minutes of footage from the Travelodge the night before, 20 minutes of whatever lounge they are in, 5 minutes of flight time because they are scared to vlog in Economy and lets face it no decent food to show off and another 20 minutes of Prick boring us with hacks to screw the car hire company over. Oh and then some immature footage of them knocking on Bazza's door and him pretending to be surprised. Have I missed anything?
We won’t see much flight footage because Pilot Prick is flying the plane

• Haha

Cowfarmer33

So Bazza the nonce ended up taking the Disney blokes back to the airport and no sign of prick and Lee. Great friends you’ve got there guys utter wank Staines

• Wow
  • Haha

josh anderson

Chatty Member
It's becoming more apparent every time I see them together that the Disney Wives are being used by the Lodge Guys as 'Beards' when they go out publically.

It's clear Nick doesn't like people noticing he's gay (he makes enough effort to treat Leigh as a 'mate' outdoors in public with no PDAs at any point) and every holiday flog with the Wives so far always ensures they're clearly partnered off before they hit the public areas.
---
How the Camper van should look (But the boys will NEVER show their true colours...)

View attachment 2967931
I think if you anyone is wanting a beard. The Disney wives may not be the best option haha

• Haha