Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
So radisson Blu replied. You don’t get upgraded to VIP on one or two visits it’s 30. If you are collecting points and are in the loyalty scheme you can ask about uogrades for that particular stay on check in. But nope they definitely didn’t get upgraded directly to VIP having just one booking completed and one booked in September. But we already know they lied. They likely asked price of upgrade on check in and paid it. And I referenced their names and channel in my email because I’m a spiteful bitch 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Cowfarmer33

I got banned for asking if they would be extending their holiday last year like they normally do and how do they manage to get time off work ? 😂
i got banned for calling Nick a cunt and saying Lee didnt look a day over 60 on his last birthday, very touchy the pair of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I’ve just emailed Radisson Blu to ask if it’s true you can get a VIP upgrade on one visit and another booked and quoted their vlog as reference. They are fully misleading people. Will post reply here because we all know it’s bullshit.
Bounce on the bed with that you pair of lying fuckfaces.

Reactions: 29

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Twat cam ( after a flight from Manchester ) Vs Bazza cam ( two or three days before coming home )
#filterfilterfilter and Prick wearing the same tee shirt.

Screenshot_20240622_210324_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240622_210057_YouTube.jpg

---
I still can't believe the Bazzas took the wives to the airport, Bazza actually said the twats messaged them to say it was raining back at the house. In a way, the girls had a nice few hours before the flight. Time with the Bazzas, they seem to enjoy eachothers company. A meal at Millers and a drink elsewhere. If Prick had taken them, they'd have been dropped off about six hours before the flight, remember the parents and Batty B and hubby?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

gilly31

VIP Member
imagine setting up your camera, climbing back into bed to pretend you have been woken from slumber by your alarm. Throwing in a fake stretch 🤢🤢🤢

Fannies!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Comparing the Disney Wives and the Lodge Turds Travel Day views.

Disney Wives 4.36k subs - 22k views
The Turds - 37.7k subs - 29k views

It's quite telling just how stale they are getting. Which is delightful :D

• Haha
Reactions: 27

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Jet lag is a killer. Fuck off Prick. Did you have to get up at 6am to go straight back to work today? Did you fuck. Most people don't get the luxury of pissing about doing nothing all day to get over it like you so pipe down you saggy eyed pussy!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I'm just watching the twats travel day and I'm so annoyed. Prick moaning about the lift that keeps talking. How about having a think about it Prick? It's brilliant for someone who might be partially sighted who needs reassurance or confidence that they're going to the right floor. Let's think about someone, oh yes, Faith for example. Granted, we don't know what her needs and abilities are, and we shouldn't as that's private but going from what we've seen when she's using her phone we can assume she is indeed partially sighted. We don't know how independent she is outside of her holidays, but I'd imagine a very chatty lift announcer would be extremely helpful for her.
So, yes, this has bloody annoyed me.
Neil and Tracey, hope you watched it and was as disgusted as I am. Get rid of the twats.
Disney Wives, think on.

PRICK, YOU ARE A TWAT!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Squirrel108

‘Nothing to do but wait around to go to the airport bored‘ —maybe because you have no purpose in life, or real stimulating hobbies?

‘Sick of eating skinny whips and 50 calorie crisps‘—no one is making you, you screwed up, emaciated, crinkle faced cretins.

’ God knows what we will do in the Florida heat’ —extra smug pouting ensues ( they kept it quiet they were going to Floooorida!!)

‘Bazza is updating us on the temperature in Floooorida‘—Are you going to Florida ? You should have mentioned it!,

’It’s baking in the lodge it’s going to be 10 degrees higher in Floooorida’ —Are you going to Florida? You should have mentioned it!

’ You can even post a letter if you need to at the Radisson Bluuuue’ —make sure it’s not important, feel sure it was a quirky express checkout box, because it IT FUCKING SAID IT ON THE BOX

’ we are just enjoying meats cheeses crisps olives, mini burgers, samosas, martini, wine ‘— we are gorging on all this even though we will feel ill all night because of our constant dieting and our distended stomachs. We will also line our pockets with foil, cos IT IS FREE !

🤨🤨🤨🤨😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23

josh anderson

Chatty Member
IMG_2665.jpeg

WANTED: His crime: seen breaking into a target in the early hours. It is said he forgot his hair spray.

Description: White, possible male in his late sixties with distinctive ears and a tortoise like neck.

Last seen in the Orlando area editing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

DeakyBlinderz

"The sky line of Manchester people waking up going to work were waking up going to Florida" You absolute smug bastard Pouty! Least the people.going to work know they have earned there holiday unlike you two ya grifting bastards!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So Nick who says he has IBS and taking lots of tablets, who had already been complaining of a sore stomach earlier in the vlog, tanning the Radisson snacks and alcohol like it was his last day on earth!!
No one with real IBS issues would risk eating and drinking all that before they sit on a plane for 9 hours!

Reactions: 21

NoChinga

Yesterday's travesty was the last straw for me. Observed the following:

Bullying
Gaslighting
Insults
Belittling
Main character syndrome
Jealousy
The Dunning-Kruger effect (the false assessment that one is competent at something when actually not competent, largely because one does not posess enough knowledge to understand that one is not competent - i.e. thinking you are brilliant at something because you are too thick to know that you are not)
Mocking
Denial of one's own mental issues whilst clearly pointing out another's.
Entitlement
Lack of the ability to understand how typical Brits live their lives
Lying - we have gone from 'we'll be vlogging every day but only putting three videos together so it's the same' two weeks ago, to 'we only vlog three days a week so there's lots of "normal" stuff you don't see" last week and 'how can you always be editing, we only vlog three days a week' today,
Hypercriticism - of the editing, the standard of their own footage etc. It's become as though they want people to stop paying them money by pointing out how bad the whole thing has become. I am currently wondering if this is some sort of test to see how bad it has to be for people to stop sheeping it up and paying - "how little can we get away with and still make money".

Mr Nicholas Close - this bit is directly for you to read. You are unwell. You have serious psychological problems which you need to get professional help for. Rather than buying another blue hoodie and khaki shorts combination, please spend some of your passive income on therapy. You don't believe you need it, we know you think you are perfect but you have some serious problems and you'll never be happy until you get real help. You are not intellingent enough to realise this for yourself and get through it without guidence. Oh and don't skimp on. what you pay for it - Temu don't do therapy. Watch your behaviour in the 5th June 24 vlog back and look at what you have become. Do something now.

I am taking at least a month away from watching these two, how sad they have become.

N

Reactions: 21