Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bundor

373902BE-3ADD-410B-BA90-ECC0EE1FE34A.jpeg

I'm watching this vlog and it's getting worse and worse!!!! Who adds squash to tap water at a restaurant 😂😂😂. I'm surprised they weren't asked to leave

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

DeakyBlinderz

The pair of them are pathetic weaklings. Get there 5 days earlier to acclimatize (this was always a load of bollocks! Was just to get a 'one up' on the Wives to show off that they were going for longer cos they've always got to be the best). Viki and Emma ploughing through like troopers after a long travel day and being up all day yet the man baby and the alcoholic ferret have to bail at 9.50pm.

Then next day as Miss Minnie said the pathetic pair have to retire early again cos poor old know it all alky boy needs a litre of brandy and a nana but plays it off as feeling 'unwell,' Was perfectly alright to get out later on and scoff a load of food in the restaurant though. Oh and walk around Wal-Mart sniffing the cookies like a fucking oddball.
The sniffing of the cookies was the strangest thing I've seen him do and he's did some strange shit in the past!
---

---
F*cking weirdo!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Prick salivating over that Thai place. "It tastes so fresh. It's fresh tasting. You know when it tastes like it's just been cooked fresh. Oh my god it's so fresh.'

It took 2 minutes to get the food to your table you buffoon. It would've been cooked in bulk and then reheated in the pan. Not fresh. Surprised it didn't taste cinnamony or smell food courty. Prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

DeakyBlinderz

Leigh was like a completely different person on Bazza's vlogs. Just standing there like a prize marrow, no gurning or pouting to the camera. Why do they stop their on camera persona just because Bazza's doing the filming. Very strange.
Pouty will hate the fact Bazza doesn't use soft focus on his camera and you can clearly see how haggard the Lodge dwellers actually are!

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I’m absolutely stunned that they had NO BUDGET and even tho (let’s believe them) they spent £37K just like that on the van!! People send them money, I cannot get my head around that, I work hard for my money and live a good life, no way would I give MY money to people that clearly don’t need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So Nick who says he has IBS and taking lots of tablets, who had already been complaining of a sore stomach earlier in the vlog, tanning the Radisson snacks and alcohol like it was his last day on earth!!
No one with real IBS issues would risk eating and drinking all that before they sit on a plane for 9 hours!
Totally agree, I have IBS and for days before I'm due on a long flight I'm even more careful of what I eat and I certainly wouldn't be having dairy, alcohol and pastry (Samosas) and cake!! IBS my arse, pardon the pun!!
---
Also Rick had to stop himself, multiple times from saying "getting my moneys worth" changing it to taking advantage of free stuff. Ive had three stays at Radisson Blu and not even at Club Level yet!!

• Heart

DeanH10

Prick won't allow Pouty to buy some new swim shorts, as his hasn't got the drawstring on them, as they cost money, so instead bullies him into buying a shoe lace to tie about his shorts to hold them up. Yet prick can go spend 31 dollars on smelly scents, as it's Disney smells.

Why does Pouty allow this to happen, it's always what Prick wants, whatever he wants to do, they have to do exactly that.

• Wow

florida1011

Chatty Member
The filming on rides is what really boils my piss, not just those doing vlogs but the general public. Universal has signs in every ride line and as your boarding reminding no photography or video recording yet some dickhead will whip out their phone during Jurassic park and start filming only for a staff member to interrupt the ride and over the speaker shout “put your phone away” completely ruining the ride experience for everyone…. And it’s always a dumb fuck adult. If I had the pleasure of bumping into these, I’d ram their camera so far down their throat, they’d be shitting film out for the next 6 months

• Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
I wondered what the twat hat’s reminded me of!
Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber 😂 . Are they seriously doing the amalfi coast in the van? Have they seen how steep it is? And how tight the roads are? I’m off to get the popcorn ready 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Bundor

"I've got computer elbow due to all the editing I do"................ bwahahahahahah

I work on a laptop 40hrs a week - not fucking around and doing an hour here or there.

also - they buy so much shite!!!! Their house is like steptoes yard

• Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
I got banned for asking if they would be extending their holiday last year like they normally do and how do they manage to get time off work ? 😂
They blocked me for saying their surgeries have knocked years off them. What’s wrong with that? 😂😂😂

• Haha

dan888

There is no way they are going to get that van round the Amalfi cost/Amalfi drive - expect that to be scrapped.

At least they are now starting recognise they simply do not have the time to go to all the places they initial said they would. They still will not be able to complete their pared down version in the 10 weeks.
I was shocked when Prick was saying the initial 8 weeks may need extending to see everything, then Pouty quickly said ‘if it takes 10 weeks, it takes 10 weeks’… does he not realise how unrelatable that sentence was to the ‘average Joe’!

If that doesn’t wake the sheep up and question why they’re funding their lifestyle, then I don’t know what will

The idiots doing the dancing at the bazza,s house and crawling all over the sofa,d be pissed right off,hope when bazzas pay them a visit they jump all over their furniture,.perhaps I'm getting old🤔but that just seemed disrespectful.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
  • Haha

domwood

Pouty must be in his element nowadays, Nick wanders off to watch a bit of Hallmark or some other shite in the main bedroom, meanwhile Leigh's off to pummel his plums to twinks on hotmale.com, door slightly open to ensure he can hear the pigeon tittied weasel coming so he can hastly alt-f4 his computer.

I can imagine it was quiet frustrating beating his meat in the living room being watched by every tom dick and harry.. It'd also explain why nick wanted the silver reflection stuff on the bedroom windows too.... dirty boys.

I can imagine Bazza made sure he plastic wrapped the mattress when they came round just in case the 'spooky ghost' visited

• Sick
  • Haha