Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevo16

Wank guys blogs, up breakfast, in pool moan about heat , Go celebration , moan about heat, Go walmart or Target, moan about heat meet girls, moan More about heat , being tired , about que, rides heat and repeat daily till Home then moan about cold

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Comparing the Disney Wives and the Lodge Turds Travel Day views.

Disney Wives 4.36k subs - 22k views
The Turds - 37.7k subs - 29k views

It's quite telling just how stale they are getting. Which is delightful :D
The Disney Wives should bin the Loser Lies off and then kick their arses in the YT wars

• Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
loved the insert of their holiday in 2007 with sazzle ! Yes folks, this was when they were working 36 hours a day 9 days a week and never had a holiday for 10 years! No further questions your honour, they a fucking liars!!!!!

• Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They need reporting to the Radisson Blu telling people to try and scam upgrades when they obviously paid for theirs, also, the lounge breakfast was not what they thought it was going to be!! the disappointment on Rick's face was priceless and he paid £2 more than me for two people to Fast Track hope that £2 grates on him as much as we know it will ... 😂 😂

• Haha

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
In fact, as they have a personalised number plate, it will actually be easier to spot. A grey wrapped van with a personal plate- Boom! It’s them.
And just check the cabin. If you see a weasel faced, white eyed, nodding Prick driving and a Baldy, jug-eared, giant baby sat next to him you've got it

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dogdish

Red Post Box to post your letters in. When it clearly states Express Checkout Cards.

Fucksake Pouty your the gift that keeps on giving!!

• Haha
Whenever i see one of the knob ends in that bloody hoody it always reminds me of 1981.
Bugs bunny does Bucks bloody Fizz!
What's up Doc?? 🐰 🥕
A-172408-1609957393-1858.jpg

Capture.JPG
🐰🐰🥕🥕🥕🥕

• Haha

duffy1234

Chatty Member
I don’t know what these people get out of associating with TLG. Ok, they may get a few new subscribers initially, though this will drop off as they get in their own groove and people watch them for themselves. It’s not as though TLG are as generous as those who host them. I hope Bazza and DW do phase them out. Especially with the way they treated Barry and Maxine’s place, if it were me, I’d drop them now, for that alone.
I would go to the lodge and shit in his kettle

• Haha
  • Sick

Bundor

The biggest difference between all these vloggers :

Disney Wives to each other : "OMG that looks so good on you - there is no way you can leave this shop without buying that"

Lodge Guys : "you are not getting new shorts - you can fix your old ones with shoelaces"

it's such a toxic negative controlling relationship built on penny pinching and getting as much as you can from others for free. They are like spoiled overprivelidged teenagers.

Surely their "fans" can see this - surely they notice they use practically everyone they meet for their own gain. Their fans love Florida and Disney - could you imagine if their other halves spoke to them like they do to each other

Geetbo

VIP Member
I very much doubt there will ever be a big trip in the van. As much as I would love the engine to fall out in the middle of Albania.

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
I don’t know this pair other than what I have picked up from other vloggers about them being banned from filming a cruise they were on. Are they arseholes?
I’ve been on a cruise that they were on and arseholes doesn’t even cover it. They freaked out at people ruining their shots (because obviously people using the lift on a cruise ship should be reserved for them), and spent hours taking multiple different cameras around to set up shots. Any interaction we saw between them and the cruise crew they were rude and entitled, and generally acted like Billy Big Bollocks. I don’t know if they’re a couple, but the nastiness between them when the camera wasn’t on was up there with Prick and Pouty. Totally turned on the charm as soon as the camera was on. Actually seems like quite a natural friendship pairing; Caravan and Cruise Cunts United.

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Travel Day vlog will consist of 20 minutes of footage from the Travelodge the night before, 20 minutes of whatever lounge they are in, 5 minutes of flight time because they are scared to vlog in Economy and lets face it no decent food to show off and another 20 minutes of Prick boring us with hacks to screw the car hire company over. Oh and then some immature footage of them knocking on Bazza's door and him pretending to be surprised. Have I missed anything?

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
The Bazzas should def dump the lodge twats. As annoying as Bazza and Mrs Bazza can be, Bazza has worked pretty hard and earned the things he has. Meanwhile these lazy twats slither over their things and generally take the piss. They use people (look at Sazzle, Nicky and Charlotte) and haven’t lived in the real world for years!

Babyshark

VIP Member
Why would you subscribe to see the same shit they do every time that they go. I love going to Florida but watching the same vloggers do the same shit and call it work has totally lost its appeal. I prefer watching people go on real holidays or those that live there (not the trackers). So much more genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

stokie108

VIP Member
Hey guys I’m editing! I sit here editing. Look I’m in the bedroom editing, Ive been editing. I can travel while editing. Fuck me, how many times did he fit that in to one slog? You’d think he’d got frig all else to do.
Great line from prick, you lot only see a snapshot of our lives. The rest must be as boring as fuck if this is the highlights 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16