Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I wonder if their AP is for the 2 parks only, not VB? They don’t like water parks so probably thought it would be a waste of money. And hence why they aren’t in any VB pics. They are only going to the Typhoon lagoon Glo party. as they have FOMO. Bet all they do is eat. No dipping their toes in any water or dancing to the musicians.
They got the 3 park

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Never mind the pilot, he’s working. What is Katie doing? Nothing apart from arranging furniture, continually tucking her hair behind her ear, going to the parks and setting up meets with YouTube grifters.
She wouldn't be able to work in the US for at least 6 months, well that was another Brit who moved to Florida said who we followed for awhile.

sick_note

They should be on their way to DLP now, I'm watching the vlog with the Dolce Gusto machine in it, they said after a couple of days home from Florida they'll be off! They were back on Thursday.
Prick! Pouty! Where are you?
Can't wait to see them in Sinky Terry (Cinque Terre)🤣
I don't think they have left yet.....

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
how much water did he drop at the back of the coffee maker which was filthy as fuck
And the person who gave it to them had left a used pod in it and he took it out and put a new one in without rinsing it, who knows how long that used pod had been in there!!! 🤢🤢

Theodore

VIP Member
Just watched the wives travel day. The girls went home to Nana at 10pm, the butch ones stayed in Disney Springs till late.

Blonde Wife, how old do you reckon? I thinks she looks late 40’s, not helped by having one of those mouths that looks like she’s got no teeth in. Big Wife looks the younger of the two.

Cowfarmer33

I think the rules have changed since Prick rode and filmed it as twat face Del from Get Binky filmed himself on it too a few years back
Whatever happened to the wanker completely fallen off the face of the earth
---
Wonder what crap slog we are going to get tonight. More packing more editing more shopping more getting their steps in. Eat sleep repeat bore fest