Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
When we were watching their 'flashback' my boyfriend turned to me and said "So they've always been cunts then?"

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Theodore

VIP Member
So Prick reckons you can’t buy peroxide whitening strips in the U.K. because the government want you to pay to go to a private dentist. No Prick, the government don’t want twats like you putting bleach on their teeth without being supervised by a professional. Especially when you’re doing it for an hour to “maximise the bleach“ because that’s ok as long as you don’t have sensitive teeth, then tells us that he doesn’t have sensitive teeth because he uses sensodyne.
The man is an idiot and I look forward to the day they can’t enjoy their milkshakes and dole whips anymore because of the screaming sensitivity in their teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Squirrel108

#55 leighvil‘s in his ‘office’, Prick needs to knock, no time for editing, searching for cock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

bollyboy

Publicly embarrassed themselves admitting to paying them grifters £20 to watch a video early... beggars belief the stupidity.

Knob.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Totally agree, I have IBS and for days before I'm due on a long flight I'm even more careful of what I eat and I certainly wouldn't be having dairy, alcohol and pastry (Samosas) and cake!! IBS my arse, pardon the pun!!
Same here. A couple of days prior to flying I eat the most boring, drab, safe food. Have a minimal breakfast about 5 hours before the flight and then don't eat anything the whole way on the plane, drinking only water.

My stomach would be a nightmare the next day if I did what the lying IBS fraud ate and drank. So much so I doubt I'd even be comfortable to set foot on the plane. Especially not for that duration. My overriding fear on any flight is getting caught short when there is a long queue for the toilet. I can guarantee that the alky bastard has never ever thought of being in that situation. You know why? Cos he hasn't got fucking IBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Exactly. What is the harm in them being truthful? Either say you paid for the parking and executive lounge or say you had a word with the front desk and mentioned you had a YouTube channel and if you could have an upgrade if you promoted it.

It seems they still want to come across as relatable to their viewers so don't want to appear to be splashing the cash constantly but anyone with half a brain (this excludes ALL sheep) can see that they are not in the least bit relatable. Multiple holidays, multiple weekend breaks, spending 38k on the van, spending loads on random shite and clothes, no jobs etc. This isn't the norm for people. So why don't they just fucking own it?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
"I've got computer elbow due to all the editing I do"................ bwahahahahahah

I work on a laptop 40hrs a week - not fucking around and doing an hour here or there.

also - they buy so much shite!!!! Their house is like steptoes yard
He’s just got wankers’ cramp.

• Haha

Bungalo

Thing is, if they have paid for it (which I think they have) they’ll now have to continue doing this each time they stay to keep up the pretence of them getting their “free” upgrade.
They don’t think ahead do they? They don’t think about what questions they might face when they make these claims. I am kind of thinking I might contact Radisson Blu myself and ask if they will upgrade my status after a one night stay as I have seen they do it for others. I shall point out that I have made 17 posts on Tattle Life and am therefore a social media ”name” myself. ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
Thing is, if they have paid for it (which I think they have) they’ll now have to continue doing this each time they stay to keep up the pretence of them getting their “free” upgrade.

• Haha

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Regarding his IBS, let me get this straight.
He took a list of symptoms to the doctor, he read it and said yes, you have IBS. He had a blood test for 28 things, all came back normal. (He had to tell us tattlers that one was a liver function test) No way did any come back normal!
I am pretty sure the doctor said - no mate, you eat shit, drink shit, talk shit and abuse laxatives - you just have the shits, nothing to do with IBS

• Haha