The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys I’m here right now and I’ve got eyes on the ground to capture a candid photo of the pricks….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There are several things that annoy me about L& S adventures.
1 The use of the words "sic(k) & like.
2 They don't eat vegetables or fruit but will drink Monsters.
3 Lucy's Black lipstick & her choice of dresses.
4 ✌ when taking photos
Rant over lol 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait I thought they weren’t going into any Disney parks this trip? Lying twats
100% they've bought annual passes!!! they'll be going into the parks and the wives will have to wait on the sidelines for them, if that's what they've done it makes them nastier than ever, they've talked the wives into swapping 2 weeks for a week in Orlando with no parks then they go in the parks, beyond nasty, stupid wives for falling for it!! If that's what has happened!

Reactions: 9
4 ✌ when taking photos
Rant over lol 🤣🤣🤣
Lucy isn't very likeable! God knows what she sees when she looks in the mirror and thinks the mickey sunglasses or black lipstick looks good on her? Her overly bleached hair and terrible teeth just add insult to injury 😂

Reactions: 4
4 ✌ when taking photos
Rant over lol 🤣🤣🤣
You forgot the constant use of "guys" !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% they've bought annual passes!!! they'll be going into the parks and the wives will have to wait on the sidelines for them, if that's what they've done it makes them nastier than ever, they've talked the wives into swapping 2 weeks for a week in Orlando with no parks then they go in the parks, beyond nasty, stupid wives for falling for it!! If that's what has happened!
It's an older picture.
They're in Universal today, they did get APs for there.

Reactions: 3
And why when they buy food and say its overcooked or not hot enough do they not take it back. You wouldn't pay that amount of money over here and if it wasn't right just carry on eating it. Well I certainly wouldn't.

Downloader been available for ages, Costco is a US company, that’s why you get US branded food etc. … they really are late to every party, also, do they think they invent words?!? Ginnel is a common northern word!!

Reactions: 4
'These vlogs are dragging over a few days' Prick has never made a truer statement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It 99p to subscribe but their subscription post are visible on their main page without a subscription 🤔

Why would you subscribe then 😂😂
Dunno what's worse there posts or Shawn's Sanbrookes mega chin in the picture above 🤣

• Haha
Have to laugh at all the fuss over Lee getting a Jurassic Park t-shirt before going over as they are too cheap to buy one in the parks

Also, I thought Hagrids was available in the early entry, the problem is it sometimes has issues and doesn't open right away, but pretty sure it is still open and available for rope drop

Just watched the latest slog - they bought a Brocoli salad from Costco & it contained nuts, seeds and dressing. Prick says the dressing smelt dressingly. WTF is this guy on.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.