The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are the wives going?
Didn't prick or pouty say they were going about 4 days before the wives? In prickworld that means six.
The Wives are meeting up with people today, The Lawgreens and some vlogger I've not heard of.

Reactions: 4
Travel Day vlog will consist of 20 minutes of footage from the Travelodge the night before, 20 minutes of whatever lounge they are in, 5 minutes of flight time because they are scared to vlog in Economy and lets face it no decent food to show off and another 20 minutes of Prick boring us with hacks to screw the car hire company over. Oh and then some immature footage of them knocking on Bazza's door and him pretending to be surprised. Have I missed anything?
We won’t see much flight footage because Pilot Prick is flying the plane

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flowerstar is 10000% right that they’ve been here a few days already and yep that is for sure Bazza’s pool.

Reactions: 6
Didn't prick or pouty say they were going about 4 days before the wives? In prickworld that means six.
The Wives are meeting up with people today, The Lawgreens and some vlogger I've not heard of.

The other vloggers are L&S adventures.

Reactions: 5
The Wives posted this earlier.
View attachment 2968840
---

How the hell are you blocked by both? 😆
The Wives blocked me as I think they have been given the Lodge knobs 'blocked' list, happened with Hannah and Mark too!

L&S......no reason at all. I think just because I am on tattle and didn't hide who I was but I had not said one bad thing about them to get blocked. And only recently said that it annoyed me that it looked like they were using a selfie stick in their most recent DL vlog, which are banned in Disney theme parks

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Wives blocked me as I think they have been given the Lodge knobs 'blocked' list, happened with Hannah and Mark too!

L&S......no reason at all. I think just because I am on tattle and didn't hide who I was but I had not said one bad thing about them to get blocked. And only recently said that it annoyed me that it looked like they were using a selfie stick in their most recent DL vlog, which are banned in Disney theme parks
Were you following them or did they actively search you out to block you?

Reactions: 6
Travel Day vlog will consist of 20 minutes of footage from the Travelodge the night before, 20 minutes of whatever lounge they are in, 5 minutes of flight time because they are scared to vlog in Economy and lets face it no decent food to show off and another 20 minutes of Prick boring us with hacks to screw the car hire company over. Oh and then some immature footage of them knocking on Bazza's door and him pretending to be surprised. Have I missed anything?
You have, their skip the counter hack, which is not really skipping the counter, they just go to one of the self checkin things and spend forever 1) finding one that works & 2) inputting all the details, when I do skip the counter I do all that in the UK before I travel, the go straight to. the car park and pick my car
---
The other vloggers are L&S adventures.
Oh you guys, she's is so annoying!! 😂 😂 If you. know you know!!
---
Why have they not blurred his registration plate out!!!

Reactions: 4
You know they are just being open they are there and sharing their location because the disney wives have a bit more of a following now and won't be as willing to play along and keep it on the down low on insta.

I recon they have recorded very little in the last couple of weeks and will bring their vlog forward, not the usual month behind current time as the disney wives won't delay theirs

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.