The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look ridiculous full stop. Prick in his mickey mouse tshirt! CREEP!! Pouty in that soft shapeless white cap that looks straight out of sports direct! They have absolutely not an inch of style between them!

This guy knows, look at his face! Hes like why am i here! 😂⬇
Looks likes he busting for a tit!! Both look likes wallace and gromit meet the country hicks
---
100% they've bought annual passes!!! they'll be going into the parks and the wives will have to wait on the sidelines for them, if that's what they've done it makes them nastier than ever, they've talked the wives into swapping 2 weeks for a week in Orlando with no parks then they go in the parks, beyond nasty, stupid wives for falling for it!! If that's what has happened!
Be wanting to do teanas bijou adventures, pass holders so be there screaming his omg as they go down big drop, bet they cant wait to gloat going on it and showing the photos 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So I'm sure that pasta from costco is found in the fridge.. yet they bring it out of their cupboard Jesus no wounder they lose weight shitting thru the eye of a needle

Reactions: 6
Let’s see if they’re still out there for Bazzas meet up on the 15th, what day are you we thinking they went, my moneys on with Thursday or Friday? (30th/31st).

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell, you can really tell Pouty is in good mood in the latest slog because he's off to Floridaaaaa. Smug levels off the charts... even for him.

Reactions: 10
Ooohh he's bought 2 hats...ooohhh he's bought a t shirt....ooohh pricks dressing tastes dressingly....ooohh apple crumble but I'll lace it with cinnamon cos I'm a drunken twit...ooohhh we're off to fluurrreeeduuurr in 2 weeks...oohhh none of us give a flying duck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, you can really tell Pouty is in good mood in the latest slog because he's off to Floridaaaaa. Smug levels off the charts... even for him.
Was going to say the same. Hasn’t worked a proper day in his life no matter what he says and now he prances about going on holiday every couple of weeks.

it’s hard to remember I don’t think he is even 50 yet and I’d say his dad has better dress sense

Reactions: 9
So I'm sure that pasta from costco is found in the fridge.. yet they bring it out of their cupboard Jesus no wounder they lose weight shitting thru the eye of a needle
Yes! Was coming here to say that! Chicken and chorizo fresh egg pasta 100% needs to be kept in the fridge! Surprised they weren’t both violently sick after that! Just when you thought the twats couldn’t get any dumber!

100% they've bought annual passes!!! they'll be going into the parks and the wives will have to wait on the sidelines for them, if that's what they've done it makes them nastier than ever, they've talked the wives into swapping 2 weeks for a week in Orlando with no parks then they go in the parks, beyond nasty, stupid wives for falling for it!! If that's what has happened!
tbh, it’s that what they’ve done. More fool the wives!
What did they expect with these two tossers?

Hey guys I’m editing! I sit here editing. Look I’m in the bedroom editing, Ive been editing. I can travel while editing. duck me, how many times did he fit that in to one slog? You’d think he’d got frig all else to do.
Great line from prick, you lot only see a snapshot of our lives. The rest must be as boring as duck if this is the highlights 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't think they liked universal! So that means that they will be doing universal in September.
Wonder what level of pass they got

Reactions: 8
Another holiday to follow the tin can holiday. Oh and another tin can holiday to follow the Florida one. The scrounge guys lives consist of one big constant holiday and to think people send these tossers money every month ????

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Another holiday to follow the tin can holiday. Oh and another tin can holiday to follow the Florida one. The scrounge guys lives consist of one big constant holiday and to think people send these tossers money every month ????
Sounds like they are heading straight to Paris when they get back from this well earned break! Where’s the money coming from???????

Reactions: 5
Notice the lengths Prick went to in last nights vlog to tell us how little Of their lives we see. “Now we vlog three times a week and you see 50 minutes that’s three hours of our life you see” then went on to tell us (without telling us) the many many many other things they’re doing including business stuff that we don’t see.

So how can such busy people go to Florida for two weeks followed immediately by two months in Europe? How could they spend nine weeks in Florida last year? This is bollocks from Prick, and didn’t he realise that the very vlog he was spouting this tit in was in itself spread over three days of them doing duck all other than t-shirt shopping, buying salad and fannying on with the van?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.