The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know they are just being open they are there and sharing their location because the disney wives have a bit more of a following now and won't be as willing to play along and keep it on the down low on insta.

I recon they have recorded very little in the last couple of weeks and will bring their vlog forward, not the usual month behind current time as the disney wives won't delay theirs
That's the main reason for going early, they can start posting whilst the Wives are over there. Last week I think I worked out there was only a two week delay in vlogs, which is quite good for them.

Reactions: 7
Those neck fans look ridiculous 🤣🤣
They look ridiculous full stop. Prick in his mickey mouse tshirt! CREEP!! Pouty in that soft shapeless white cap that looks straight out of sports direct! They have absolutely not an inch of style between them!

This guy knows, look at his face! Hes like why am i here! 😂⬇

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hack? Widely used in the UK too, Prick. 😆

View attachment 2968443
Parking will be bleeping miles away 🤪
---
Obviously had to pay for their own food if they're complaining it's expensive.

View attachment 2969353
Ben and David won’t ever pick up a tab 🤣
---
They look ridiculous full stop. Prick in his mickey mouse tshirt! CREEP!! Pouty in that soft shapeless white cap that looks straight out of sports direct! They have absolutely not an inch of style between them!

Oh, you don’t know him?

He’s Ben from Cruise With aka Honest Cruising - he’s on the cruising thread and is a total xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t know this pair other than what I have picked up from other vloggers about them being banned from filming a cruise they were on. Are they arseholes?

I came here to post the same thing..his smile is like something from wallace and grommit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Were you following them or did they actively search you out to block you?
I looked them up to follow them after I started watching them and couldn't find Lucy but could find Steve so followed him. I then looked back at Karen Bee's pics with them tagged in and Lucy's insta had disappeared from them. I asked them what their insta was in the comments on a vlog and they said they were linked but I can't see them on insta and now I have been blocked by him as I can't see his either. Pity really as I like them and their content but I won't lose sleep over it!

I don’t know this pair other than what I have picked up from other vloggers about them being banned from filming a cruise they were on. Are they arseholes?
I’ve been on a cruise that they were on and arseholes doesn’t even cover it. They freaked out at people ruining their shots (because obviously people using the lift on a cruise ship should be reserved for them), and spent hours taking multiple different cameras around to set up shots. Any interaction we saw between them and the cruise crew they were rude and entitled, and generally acted like Billy Big Bollocks. I don’t know if they’re a couple, but the nastiness between them when the camera wasn’t on was up there with Prick and Pouty. Totally turned on the charm as soon as the camera was on. Actually seems like quite a natural friendship pairing; Caravan and Cruise Cunts United.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep that doesn't look expensive, so unless they were embarrassed to share the meals, or showed off buying lots of sides I can't see how they think it is expensive?!

Reactions: 4
Why on earth did they need to get the car and home ( that they don't fully own) in the post 🤢.

Nearly as bad as the show off ape looking guy from the Incredible Wilson
Ibe just had to Google who they are ive hurd of them but Jesus he's weird looking

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.