The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the constant lies that get me, like Pouty saying we can’t drop off these presents as we have an appointment. 1. How rude and inconsiderate. 2. Give over we know you’re either going to the estate agents to sign a new tenancy agreement for one of your rental properties, or doing some redecorating from a previous tenant that’s moved out. Pouty, you do sweet F all, and all this constant look at me I’m editing and jumping in on all the times when Prick’s speaking is just painful

Reactions: 12
Looks like the Wives are heading out today or tomorrow. I wonder if, after reading here, the twats will find time in their busy schedule to go and pick them up?
Cue pic on Insta of all four of them at the airport.

ETA Do we know which airport they're flying from as there are no Tui flights today from Manchester?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Looks like the Wives are heading out today or tomorrow. I wonder if, after reading here, the twats will find time in their busy schedule to go and pick them up?
Cue pic on Insta of all four of them at the airport.

ETA Do we know which airport they're flying from as there are no Tui flights today from Manchester?
Just checked and the TUI flights go into Melbourne. There was one this morning that departed at 9.45 from Manchester

Reactions: 3
the thing that got me was when Prick stated his friends Freeview box had packed in so he had made her a new one out of all the wires and bits he has lying about. yeah of course you did Prick, what you actually meant was you had some spare cables that you would take round to your "tenant" and see if that was the problem as you have a duty to do this as landlord absolute clown and liar

Reactions: 8
who even has Freeview boxes anymore?..

I reckon they have a famiy of immigrants in their 4 bed, and they obviously have no clue about Amazon sticks ect.

How are they members of Costco?
---
Where's "our good friend Jade".
---
Where's "our good friend Jade".

Yes! Was coming here to say that! Chicken and chorizo fresh egg pasta 100% needs to be kept in the fridge! Surprised they weren’t both violently sick after that! Just when you thought the twats couldn’t get any dumber!
They have bellies made of lead after the crap Prick cooks up and leaves out in the slow cooker for days on end but you know for sure they would kick up a stink and say the food was off if they become ill from it.

Reactions: 6
who even has Freeview boxes anymore?..

I reckon they have a famiy of immigrants in their 4 bed, and they obviously have no clue about Amazon sticks ect.
My other half said the same about the Freeview box.

And Prick banging on about Downloader like it's a new bit of kit mate it's been out donkeys years

Reactions: 7
How are they members of Costco?
I think they said something about being invited or added onto Leighs folks account, but not sure how they would have one either.
But if they have actually created and set up business bank accounts for all their various channels etc, then they could just show the business bank card . . . but is that something we think they do, or does it all get paid to Nick who gives Leigh his pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they said something about being invited or added onto Leighs folks account, but not sure how they would have one either.
But if they have actually created and set up business bank accounts for all their various channels etc, then they could just show the business bank card . . . but is that something we think they do, or does it all get paid to Nick who gives Leigh his pocket money
Scamming mother fuckers really

Reactions: 6
Re the van, and where they were building it. People kept saying it was at the Wives place. I never thought it was and this is why.
Different brickwork and where the twats went, there were windows and i think a door at the side of the house, and next door too.
*Assuming this is parked on the Wives driveway.
Screenshot_20240603_124119_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Range Rover on the drive, pedigree pups and multiple Disney holidays? Wives are doing ok it would seem.

Reactions: 12
I think that's flats in above pic and the butch wives live in the ground floor.

The one that wants to be a man must wet HER pants driving that as she's clearly that chuffed it had to be put on IG, and it's "holiday ready"🤔 its just sitting at the airport for a week, it's not crossing Europe ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im sure you can buy a yearly Costco membership.

not seen lady Sarah for a bit I hope she's ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.