The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 10
prick is the biggest homophobic person ever, and here he is posting and celebrating being gay. The snide remarks he makes when Lee wants to buy and wear anything Disney pride. Carry on you bleeping moron, you fool nobody but yourself.

Reactions: 8
It 99p to subscribe but their subscription post are visible on their main page without a subscription 🤔

Why would you subscribe then 😂😂
I see they are checking out Dockside for the wives. I hope they they don’t like it and book for September. I am going them and don’t want to be looking at them with their trainers on round the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we know the dates they are meant to be going in Sep?! I am booked to go then and do NOT want to see them in the wild!
But then again, since I will actually be in the parks, I will probably be safe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.