Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Its the trying to fat shame other people for what they have chosen to eat that really grinds me!! Just because you have an unhealthy attitude to food but secretly want to eat everything you do not get to sit and criticise other people!

Reactions: 13

bollyboy

We pissed ourselves at the 'new' table when they swung it out of the door and Prick stated it'll be good when they have a BBQ......at that height what the fuck will you put on it?
I thought that also, everyone needs a 6 foot high shelf for your tomato sauce.
Could be used as a sun shade for pouty's bald head the silly twat.

He really has no common sense or life skills, a useless man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bollyboy

So they're going earlier so that Bungle can " acclimatise " is the lamest excuse I've ever heard...
The stupid little man child isnt' going on a SpaceX launch, he flies more often than a pigeon the knob.
They come up with some right shite for these extended holidays, and you want to smack his little smirking face.

Reactions: 12

Emmy79

VIP Member
Drone was a waste of money as the footage is absolutely boring as fook, and low and behold on another caravan site.
only half way through but the initial drone footage is shocking, it constantly centres on them, with Prick continually looking to see where the fucking thing is!
---
OMG do these 2 refer everything back to a film or TV programme, their life is so booooring. Prick should be renamed Mr Google, whenever Baldy gives facts it reminds me of when a child is learning to read. I bet if you asked them some questions about where they’ve been a couple of weeks later they wouldn’t remember a thing.
I couldn't have said it better myself!
Everything has to look like something else, it can't just be what it is!

At least Prick sounds convincing (ish) but Pouty reading out loud is hilarious

Emmy79

VIP Member
I think more than anything, their inability to pronounce things, or even speak properly, is what really gets me the most. And the fact they seem to delight in it.
I've mentioned it before but this thing of putting an 'h' at the beginning of a word when there isn't one is so odd, it's becoming more frequent now too......we had heven (even) in the last vlog

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
I’ll be very surprised if they’re in Orlando and don’t do a Disney park. You know what they’re like “Let’s just go and do Soarin’ for old times sake”. All that crap about cutting back on Florida in favour of the van and look where we are, the first opportunity to fuck the van over for Florida and they’ve taken it. They are full of shit.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Don't forget Bazza now has a pool so another FREE upgrade for them in free scrounged accommodation, here we go again, we've got a companion seat, free upgrade, free this, free that!! Bore fest!!

• Haha

Bundor

What a pair of boring c*nts!!!

seriously they could take the most interesting thing in the world and present it as a "it reminds of an unremarkable episode of Star Trek I watched in 1986l"

naaaaebodyyyy caaaares maaaate!!! Fucking losers

• Haha

emmy76

They are going to drive to Disney land Paris perhaps then to the south of France only to discover they have some important 'work' to do at the caravan park and have to cut it short. No way will they do more than 2 weeks in that van.

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
The way P&P were with poor little Remy was awful, pushing and prodding him! Prick's dog allergy has miraculously disappeared again.....no red eyes being shoved in the camera lens

Smithy73

Prick goes everywhere now with that bloody drone ! Scrounge guys your vlogs are still as boring as ever even with your drone shots Prick. That blue coat of Pricks must stink of as he never takes it off to even wash it. On that bike Baldy said he is going fast and hardly peddling, peddling is too much like hard work for this waste of space cretin.
---
Loves Baldys comments when you are at home you do the same everyday and with van life everyday is different. Is that right you total pair of bellends. You do the same in the tin can as you do in the caravan ha ha

Last edited:
  • Haha

DeakyBlinderz

I've never known anyone watch the same stuff constantly over and over. I've got stuff I love and it's comforting to watch and takes no thought process but prick takes it to another level. I can't imagine him ever watching anything new
He's trying to relive his childhood for happiness because life with Pouty is clearly taking its toll on his mental health

• Wow

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Prick saying they were going to the Wives to visit their nephews, and Remy had grown longer like a sausage dog - DUH that's what he is!!!!!!

• Haha