Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

josh anderson

Chatty Member
Get the wives to change their turkey holiday. Let’s all do 7 days together. But no they have to get there before them for extra days.

what a scummy move. Pathetic ‘men’

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Theodore

VIP Member
The thought of them cowering inside watching the cameras to see what people are doing, getting ready to squeeze through the not so secret door and take off. Pair of fannies. What will they do if the van is on chocks?

• Haha

DeakyBlinderz

Bazza will be polishing his monkey like mad knowing Prick and Pouty will be stopping and he can get them in his pool 😂😂

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
Even their trips to Florida are boring though. She go and do the same shit over and over again. There are loads of vloggers both Florida based and UK based, shit I’d even watch Mrs Bazza and her gurning over this pair and that’s saying something

• Haha

Squirrel108

#54 Typical Florida lies, proving Brenda is still in their lives. Obsessed with each others shites!

• Haha
  • Heart

Fatman74

I have a confession. During that last "scene" of them talking about their experiences of van life so far, I actually quite liked Nick. No manic explanations, no bitching about leigh. He took responsibility for some of the mess and not blaming it all on leigh like he normally would.
Right, I'm off to try and get rid of that thought. Normal service of hating him will resume tomorrow. 🤪
You'll be polishing his monkey next....SNAP OUT OF IT 🤣🤣

• Haha

PJones

VIP Member
They didn't have to change their holiday, they chose to do this so no sympathy for jet lag from me.
Apparently they only had to pay £20 more plus £100 in amendment fees to stay at Dockside. However they will need to pay for all the food and drinks as they had all inclusive.

Doesn't sound like they are getting a car as staying onsite.

It's going to be busy and hot.

Squirrel108

Imagine buying a drone and then it doing you dirty and showin your whack off bald spot

Suppose nick could use it as a landing pad though 😂🙈View attachment 2937926
They look like they have been let out of their secure facility for a couple of hours, especially with that ludicrous bag.I’m surprised they haven’t got their names sewn in their coats!

• Haha
Absolutely pissed myself laughing when Pouty smacked his head on the ceiling fan, even more hilarious was him then trying to act like it didn't make him look like a twat

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Prick really does look fucking awful these days. The skin round his eyes is like grey tissue paper.

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Notice how the driving through the narrow country lanes was timelapsed, not filmed in real time so we couldn't hear that stupid pair squealing like stupid babies that the leaves on the hedges might touch their precious 'Taylor'.

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Their camping pitch got upgraded. Obviously. Seriously you guys have all the luck.

All those upgrades. Practically every time you go away. Which is a fucking lot by the way! I've lost count how many times this has coincidentally* happened.

*by coincidentally I mean beggy bastards.

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Baldy has just read Ant Middleton’s book he says. Can you get two further extremes ffs? One is a hard as nails bastard, and the other is a weak pathetic man baby. Knowing that bald cunt he probably found likenesses though between the pair of them. In reality one of them has seen real terror and horrors, and the other one shits his pants when a car pulls up next to him in a lay-by.

SAS indeed.

SOFT AS SHITE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart