Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holyonion

These two are not having sex. Believe me. Gay couples together for that amount of time are very rarely still having sex*. It’s either cuddles only or they’ve opened things out to other people. Given that they're scared of other people I’d guess it’s cuddles only.

*yes there may be exceptions, do not come for me.
I’m going for opened things out to other people hence the building of the dogging mobile and their love for lay-bys.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

whitepony

Its also just as likely that the van never broke down at all.... after all it's just left the garage, so Nick would be right on the phone screaming about refund or fixing gratis if it occurred even once...

Just like you wouldn't be pulling out ALL the relay switches if you didn't know which ones did which or which one had blown (if any). But you would be pulling them for the camera because it looks technical and then putting them back in because its easy drama, followed by pretend panic testing the engine to see if it'll turn over.

The long turn over and eventual rev up is down to low amps on the original battery and a tired alternator, no biggy, and the battery can be replaced to resolve most of your issues. And the light ups screen grabbed is what happens when a Mercedes crafter is switched on for the first time and a check before they all switch off, but of course if it really happened they've have that on video, but they cant since it didn't so a quick clipped photo is used to pretend the fault is there, where it isn't. it's also why Nick wont show the readouts on the diagnostic kit, as a plug in andscan would show the checks ok'ing and no fault codes which would expose his lie.

What this does do however is give them a get out clause to run back home at any point, if cornwall gets too scary for van living. Notice how they're cautiously skipping penzance and its content because they haven't done the research, to head to mousehole because its cheaper. Ideally you'd expect them to head over to the A30 now to do landsend and the first and last pub and the nearbyfarm and teashops. before heading over to St Ives and Hayle (which in their van will be fun!)

They've also missed the great content areas of Torquey, Paignton, Brixham(aka fishtown), Dartmouth and Dawlish all with their own secret beaches, lay over areas and bargin prices.

I suspect once they've done lands end and St Ives, they'll be darting back home asap, as they don't fully trust the van, or rather they cant cope with the confined space together for lengthy periods. They'll claim its a test run, or a van fault, but in honesty I truly believe Nicks just frightened of the roads around there, partly because his driving skills are that poor (and confirmed by the dents occurring prior and after the wrap).

Also nice to see more weight in the van lads... keep it coming!
I’d love to see them driving around the roads in Mevagissey! 😂

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The fact that the viewer's watching The Butch Wives vlogs aren't subbing,
proves it's only Disney they want to see and don't like them personally

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
That'll be the last time Rick sits in that seat, Leighvil has to edit dontcha know.
Why are they not equipped to cook outside?
Morning after arriving at Lou (sp no idea :LOL:), Leighvil says the days all run together???

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
rosalie was at DLP they went with just Tracey and despite both demolishing their meals they did nothing but complain afterwards at how horrendous it was. Poor Tracey’s fish pie went back in the microwave 3 times and it was still frozen 🤣🤣
Ah yes, thank you. I do remember that.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
they probably already have a listening device/camera in big Max's house the size of a watch battery, so would be hard to find.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
And we now know where that garage is that they are using. Oh went to the garage to do that seat and just happened to go into the DW as they were passing. You weren’t passing their house you had the shower of shit parked on their driveway using their garage.
---
Can see meals must have been paid for as not sharing for a change 😂😂😂😂
Someone here pointed us in the direction of where the wives live, I think the brickwork is different.

florida1011

Chatty Member
I got you covered tattlers, I’ll be on the look out for these two bell ends whilst I’m here. Have they said what their plans are? i.e. are they going to the parks and if so which ones? Or they gonna be slobbing out around bazzas pool?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I got you covered tattlers, I’ll be on the look out for these two bell ends whilst I’m here. Have they said what their plans are? i.e. are they going to the parks and if so which ones? Or they gonna be slobbing out around bazzas pool?
I don't think they're going till around June 11th, as it was a month from them watching Eurovision