Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I’m sure they’ll be staying on-site, the wives most likely will be and Nick likes to play keeping up with the Jones where the wives are concerned… unless he’s talked a load of rambling shite and managed to convince them to go half on a villa 😂
Or they’ll get someone who staying onsite to buy them on their behalf!

Reactions: 5

sick_note

Just had an old video pop up as a suggestion on youtube, all Bean does is go on about having a beer. Must be the day they discovered Blue Moon
Its quite funny, lots of crap music and speeded up sections where we don't get to hear "how much its like Disney/Star Trek/Downton"
There is lots of face pulling by pouty and and young lad with them ????

Reactions: 4

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
It's the Universal tickets they are hoping to upgrade to AP. But out of curiosity, L&R Dreaming just managed to buy AP for WDW, wonder if they will reveal how they did it as I thought it was near impossible these days now too
---

Clearly Nick hadn't applied the camera beauty filter on when he started recording. Funny how it was fixed the next clip once Pouty started to vlog
I realised after I posted they where talking about Universal, I hadn't watched the vlog at that point. If you are from the UK you can still buy Disney AP's but not upgrade a previously bought UK ticket like you used to do in the past very easily now.

Fannybygaslight

Absolutely pissed myself laughing when Pouty smacked his head on the ceiling fan, even more hilarious was him then trying to act like it didn't make him look like a twat
Me too excellent
---
I have a confession. During that last "scene" of them talking about their experiences of van life so far, I actually quite liked Nick. No manic explanations, no bitching about leigh. He took responsibility for some of the mess and not blaming it all on leigh like he normally would.
Right, I'm off to try and get rid of that thought. Normal service of hating him will resume tomorrow. 🤪
Have a lie down in a dark room and then slap yourself
---
Tbf I sometimes do that, depending on the light. He does it because of alki red eye. My reasons are more valid. I have blue eyes which are sensitive to light anyway. A few years ago when I was in my mid forties I had cataracts in both eyes, since getting them done my eyes are even more sensitive, even in crap weather sometimes.
I have really bad floaters so sun glasses help
---
Nikki Bywater, what an absolute bitch. It’s supposed to be a community hun, not much community in telling everyone to piss off and Google it is there? Not that I think P&P will bother to give Karen any advice but some of the other group members might.
Vile old munter

Last edited:

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Not that I want to defend them (they BS most of the time) but Virgin have loads of miles seats available in June MAN-MCO- not sure whats going on with them but over the past year there seems to be an abundance of seats available and quite near the flight time. We have been using miles for years now and imo its easier than ever to get a reward seat.

I don’t mind being corrected, I’ll believe you over them any day!