Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sick_note

Just had the Bazza’s vlog appear in my feed so took a look, they are in San Antonio, according to Bazza he spoke to Prick who informed him that San Antonio is Spanish for St Anthony and went on spouting some more facts that I’m sure he could have (and Know it all Prick did) was google it.
I think he calls Wiki , Nick. He's just following his mentor

Reactions: 3

Theodore

VIP Member
So are they going to attach those white cctv cameras to the van or did I misunderstand that?

florida1011

Chatty Member
Rayban do the meta sunglasses that record, at about $350. Is prick really willing to fork that out for gigs? If I remember I’m sure there was a Snapchat vending machine at city walks that sold the Snapchat sunglasses… he possibly has them?

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
We worked out it will be about the 3/4 Jun based on the fact its the cheapest time in June travelling with TUI who only flies twice a week from Manchester and the fact the Disney wives have got tickets for H2O Glow which is on a Saturday or Friday in June so won't want to go on the same day as the flight over
Edit: Tui flies 4 times a week in June, Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturdays

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
We told them why don’t you switch your turkey holiday to Florida. Then we had an idea,why don’t we go too! Utter lies again from these 2 wankers. Can’t bear anyone going away without them. So we’re now assuming they won’t be sat anywhere near each other on the flight as they booked separately when they got home.

If they are sat together it’s obvious it’s was all planned. Why don’t they just say this and go ? Always Trying to hide things.
Different airlines, The Wives are flying with Tui as their holiday to Turkey was with them and the twats with Virgin, hence why pouty wanted to use his companion voucher.

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
I can't see the new video on their YouTube channel, there's no way they've actually banned me from that right?