Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
I was told by Virgin that points/companion seats etc get booked up really quickly especially to Orlando, we’ll be using points for the first time for our trip next year, they told me to call them asap once flights have been released 11 months prior, otherwise we may miss out!! I also agree IMO they haven’t got a companion seat, even if they show the receipt I wouldn’t believe them!!
---
So the Disney Wives said it was all Lee’s idea to go to Orlando and they also said it cost them to amend the booking, so the Liar Guys are at it again, cannot believe a word they say, as the saying goes, if their lips are moving they’re lying 🤥

Not that I want to defend them (they BS most of the time) but Virgin have loads of miles seats available in June MAN-MCO- not sure whats going on with them but over the past year there seems to be an abundance of seats available and quite near the flight time. We have been using miles for years now and imo its easier than ever to get a reward seat.

Reactions: 4

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Why does prick walk around when it's pissing down wearing sunglasses, is he worried about paparazzi....... idiot
Tbf I sometimes do that, depending on the light. He does it because of alki red eye. My reasons are more valid. I have blue eyes which are sensitive to light anyway. A few years ago when I was in my mid forties I had cataracts in both eyes, since getting them done my eyes are even more sensitive, even in crap weather sometimes.

PJones

VIP Member
Let’s face it, they are just a pair of cheapskates with delusions of grandeur. Would like to live a champagne lifestyle, however on,y have Lemonade money.
OK, they may have properties they rent out, however I think they have mortgages on them and the areas they are in, the rent isn’t that much that it covers the mortgages and gives them loads to live on.
Their service charges at the flat and the lodge will probably be quite high too. And if they have another flat, they will have to pay the service charge on that, not the tenant. Add on the ground charges and building insurance on all the properties, etc.
Their shared meals are all they can afford when they go out. I bet the stuff they don’t film shows a very frugal lifestyle, compared to the one they try to convey in the vlogs

Basically Prick thinks he’s living the life his brother lives, just in a different climate! He’s not!
They did have a studio flat in the same building but not sure if they sold it to buy the 2 bed one.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
that big wife is so butch sat with her big legs open at the dining table and her hand at her vagine.

I don't think that's a new build they live in ( very poor
brick work) looks council

Fannybygaslight

Followed by half a toasted currant and a skinny whip cos "I'm staaaaaaaarvin"
He does not know what staaaaaaaarvin could possibly mean and again why finger all the food in the services and chuck it back !! They are so arrogant and ignorant it beggars belief
Anyone else find it weird that the day after the wives got their brand new puppy, they just abandoned it to prioritise a day with the bodge guys and their bo selecta friend?

The Bodge guys inability to say the name Remy is also another example of their stunted intellect
I thought that as well left the poor little mites alone - just awful behaviour
---
Followed by half a toasted currant and a skinny whip cos "I'm staaaaaaaarvin"
He does not know what staaaaaaaarvin could possibly mean and again why finger all the food in the services and chuck it back !! They are so arrogant and ignorant it beggars belief
There is no way I'd let Rick plan my trip!!
I would be in a row with him within 5 minutes with that twat

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
When you have all the time in the world, why would you only go to Florida for a week? The only reason you would do that is if that’s all time off you had from work, which we know doesn’t affect these clowns.

Is there a cost associated with changing flights on Tui? Does anyone know what it is?
The wives said it cost them 50 quid each

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
The thought of them cowering inside watching the cameras to see what people are doing, getting ready to squeeze through the not so secret door and take off. Pair of fannies. What will they do if the van is on chocks?
They'll make a getaway, but the chocks will stay lol

PJones

VIP Member
It's the Universal tickets they are hoping to upgrade to AP. But out of curiosity, L&R Dreaming just managed to buy AP for WDW, wonder if they will reveal how they did it as I thought it was near impossible these days now too
---

Clearly Nick hadn't applied the camera beauty filter on when he started recording. Funny how it was fixed the next clip once Pouty started to vlog
It's very easy to buy annual passes for both universal and Disney. Difficult to upgrade a UK ticket to the incred-pass though.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Anyone worked out where they copy and pasted those Glastonbury facts from?

Creasing at how shit those drone shots are, ten foot above them on a country lane with the sun reflecting off his bald spot.

I'm not sure what it is but I find their holiday vlogs much more boring than when they're just at the lodge doing fuck all. How do they make potentially interesting tourist places so utterly tedious?
Most came up on the first page when I used google...

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So the butch wives are going to the hot fairground asap? and the creeps are going too?

abandoning that wee puppy