Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

florida1011

Chatty Member
That woman is blonde, I don't think it's her. Plus, the twats don't follow her.
they didn’t follow Tracy until recently… I didn’t realise she was blonde so maybe it isn’t Stacey then. I assumed it was Stacey purely cos her daughter Steph follows that ig account too and just based off of some of the comments it makes on both lodge guys and Bazza’s account. Maybe Stacey just uses the nyla pitbull account (their dog’s account) then. Ooops my bad

Reactions: 3

hels52

VIP Member
who the fuck is he trying to kid with the inspirational quote 🙄 no doubt he’s catching up on tattle and the conversations had here about their loveless relationship.

He wants everyone to know that he’s gonna continue on his sober journey “to try and be healthier” - someone tell him not eating all the sweets and cakes Tracey brings when she’s cleared the confectionery aisle in B&M bargains would be a start.
Who is he kidding 5 months witho
who the fuck is he trying to kid with the inspirational quote 🙄 no doubt he’s catching up on tattle and the conversations had here about their loveless relationship.

He wants everyone to know that he’s gonna continue on his sober journey “to try and be healthier” - someone tell him not eating all the sweets and cakes Tracey brings when she’s cleared the confectionery aisle in B&M bargains would be a start.
Twats

Reactions: 2

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Nah, carrots is always blowing smoke up their arseholes in the comments section of ig, she’s a weak link… I do think however that potentially the lodge guys are pissed off with her cos she’s spending more time with the bazzas, having sleepovers etc…. I can imagine prick and pouty get fucked off and jealous when “us Florida friends” do anything with anyone else.
---

Julie’s got game
Is Stacey on Insta?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I watched the Disney Wives vlog earlier where they got the new puppy.
Prick had his face buried into both dogs at different points, also looking up to make sure he's being filmed! No sign of any allergy to these two dogs at all. 🤔
they have been vocal in saying they do long hours at work, so I wonder who's watching the dogs?

I hope they're not left locked up in cages all day

Fannybygaslight

Exactly how many security cameras do these 2 need, I must admit I fast forwarded that bit but they are like bloody stalkers - having to keep an eye on when a deer goes past the lodge or spying on their neighbours when in the van. Their vlogs are so bloody boooooring, either something to do in van, going to B&Q, having coffee or lunch.
I can't FF so annoying
---
View attachment 2954577
---
They definitely read here, Hi you pair of useless thundercunts, I will take every figure they spew out of their vile faces with a pinch of salt.
Could not give a flying fuck you pair boing bastards
---