The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but that dark wall looks ridiculous , looks like an oversized blind !

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but that dark wall looks ridiculous , looks like an oversized blind !
I said exactly the same!

And what is Nick's obsession with lights?
Adding spot lights, strip style tube lighting, lights in plants and twigs etc!

£200 for that bathroom cabinet 😲😲😲😲
Screenshot_20210122-230308_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20210122-230336_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Pretty sure this was the cabinet they had

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And what is Nick's obsession with lights?
Adding spot lights, strip style tube lighting, lights in plants and twigs etc!
Why not just get an electrician in to fit some proper lights instead of trying to make it look like a brothel with "ambient" lighting? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why not just get an electrician in to fit some proper lights instead of trying to make it look like a brothel with "ambient" lighting? :ROFLMAO:
Bloody ambient......the word of the week for Prick!
They light that place like its a restaurant, fairy lights in a bloody plant and twigs.....FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
so that’s interior designer added to the list of pricks expert subjects. What an absolute bellend, mate your walls are as dull as you.

its surely got to be a matter of time before that flat goes up in smoke with the amount of dodgy wiring he has done and those radiators installs.

I’d be selling up if I stayed in that building and knew about their vlogs and seen the bodge jobs they have done.

£210 for a bathroom cabinet, absolutely ridiculous.
Also, really got on my nerves how much Nick doesn’t want Leigh to grow a beard, it’s his choice and can do what he wants, or is he so used to doing whatever Nick says. Just stick up for yourself, and tell the prick to piss off.

£210 for a bathroom cabinet, absolutely ridiculous.
Also, really got on my nerves how much Nick doesn’t want Leigh to grow a beard, it’s his choice and can do what he wants, or is he so used to doing whatever Nick says. Just stick up for yourself, and tell the prick to piss off.
I agree!

Also Prick moaning that the paint from Amazon was double the price from their wholesalers!
Well then wait until you can go to the wholesalers to get it and slow down on the renovations......oh no, I forgot......."You want it now"

I agree!

Also Prick moaning that the paint from Amazon was double the price from their wholesalers!
Well then wait until you can go to the wholesalers to get it and slow down on the renovations......oh no, I forgot......."You want it now"
Exactly this, and the paint is far too dark anyway. The beauty of that room is the high ceilings, windows and "loft" feel, but they have just closed it in and made it even darker.
And the holes down the side of the cabinet and from the plug socket. What a 🤡

Reactions: 5
They are definitely trolling us with the amount of ad’s in the vlogs 🤣 1 minute in and ad’s already!

Reactions: 4
I think they have tried to to troll us a few times recently. The dumb fucks probably think they are being funny but it just makes them look stupid

Exactly this, and the paint is far too dark anyway. The beauty of that room is the high ceilings, windows and "loft" feel, but they have just closed it in and made it even darker.
And the holes down the side of the cabinet and from the plug socket. What a 🤡
The cabinet is hideous!
I would be interested to see how the holes in the ceiling turn out as you can still see where they patched up the holes in the kitchen after they fitted the new cupboards!

Reactions: 4
Good grief they have a feature wall. - yes in the office as they use flooring on the wall so it adds texture. Painting a wall dark grey is not a feature wall.
It looks hideous, like a blind has been pulled down and shuts out all that light from those windows. Now if they had painted it a colour, perhaps copper like their orange cushions then it would be a feature.

Now they are going to paint the kitchen grey too ! Most people would have painted it before putting up the new cupboards!

Amazon will deliver multiple items, where possible, in one go but you have to tick the box for this when you order all the items in one go. But if you place orders one item at a time or from different suppliers then no they can't send them to a central place
Plus prick would then moan that it took longer than 24 hours.

Oh by the way b and q remains open so you could have gone to get the paint

At
Bloody ambient......the word of the week for Prick!
They light that place like its a restaurant, fairy lights in a bloody plant and twigs.....FFS 🤦‍♀️
At least he has stopped using je ne sais quoi in totally the wrong context...

• Haha
Pouty isn’t showing Prick drinking as much now. There’s no way with his reds eyes is he drinking less

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.