Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pop!91

VIP Member
I can’t get over the difference between these two con-artists and Mr Ian and Mr David (who P&P are trying so hard to be like)

Nick will do anything to get something for free or scheme for a few pennies off - the sample wallpaper, soiled furniture, grocery slots - it’s horrible!

The latest vlog that Mr Ian and Mr David put out yesterday they were talking about delays in deliveries in London so have cancelled and refunded, then the items turned up, so he said he needs to ring them and makes sure he pays them.

Being honest and decent doesn’t cost anything😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
What does he write though? stirred hot drinks vigorously, grimaced and gurned for 8 hours, had a nana nap and rued the day he ever met the egotist currently glued to his side.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
What I especially like about these threads is that the bodge guys can't censor anything we say, it must send them ballistic

..............................and always remember Prick & Pouty we are laughing AT you not WITH you

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Thanks to @tarquin16 for the new thread suggestion

Two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their followers. Run about all over on countless non essential trips, yet won't do a weekly shop in a supermarket, taking up slots as they are just plain selfish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Pop!91

VIP Member
New video Title - ‘Are we afraid of getting old?’

Well Nick, according to the white jizz paste you put under your eyes, I’d say yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lauurz

VIP Member
"back into lockdown which means back to Amazon Prime.."
And when have you not been using Amazon prime? I know people now need to use these services but not the way they use it! 😡

The post above with the lady who made the blanket makes me so sad. Knitting is so costly and time consuming. These grabby bastards are the greediest, most selfish people I know. I cannot believe how blind their followers are. Nasty pieces of work the both of them! Disgusting. Leigh's family are lovely and I don't believe they would have brought him up to be the way he is now, you can see how caring he is with family. I believe Nick has had a huge influence on the person Leigh has become and they're now as bad as each other. I'd love to know what Nick would be like if they broke up. He comes across so needy and needs someone to belittle to almost make him feel like he's in control.
I hope we see more PAYG friends join here this year...

• Sad
Reactions: 18

swipeup

VIP Member
The thing that makes me laugh most is that we know Prick is dying to have a mega rant about us, without actually mentioning us, but they know they can't because they're scared their sheep will go find us and get wise to them. The difference between these and other vloggers is that others rely on only on views and interaction for their income, P&P rely on actual money from their "friends"
It's so obvious that they read here, Leigh often mentions something and says someone left a comment about it on Youtube but actually we were talking about it here. Recently he's been acknowledging how he can't pronounce words and he even corrected Prick the other day with Biscoffi - "it's Biscoff!" We definitely had just had that discussion here.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Dear Prick & Pouty, here's some stuff for your journal:

1. Someone is not your friend when they are paying you, as normal people don't pay others to be their friends. They are 🐑 but they will see the the light soon enough.

2. Have some humility. People have lost their lives and family members, their jobs, homes etc and you prattle on about how you went on holiday to Florida/ LA and "did things noone has done before". Firstly, don't flatter yourselves, second stop being so tone deaf to the hardship going on around you. You are not special, just privileged twats who leech off the vulnerable.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
The thing that makes me laugh most is that we know Prick is dying to have a mega rant about us, without actually mentioning us, but they know they can't because they're scared their sheep will go find us and get wise to them. The difference between these and other vloggers is that others rely on only on views and interaction for their income, P&P rely on actual money from their "friends"

Reactions: 17

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
At approx 9.14 into last nights vlog Nick says he'll take his mask off and cough!!!! he's a vile person
I don’t watch these lowlife arseholes any more, I keep up here waiting patiently for their demise. Just reading about them winds me up!
What a f**king disgusting thing to say regarding coughing!🤬 It would be bad enough to say that in private! But on a vlog?? Absolute tosser!...........In the hope you read here NICK. You do that in my presence and I will lay you out! As would anyone. Wouldn’t even think twice, I’d knock you out!
My friend who is 39 yrs old has been fighting for her life since December! None of this is a joke you wanker!
(apologies tattlers for the language)

Nicola_S1985

Why does Prick have to such be a patronising bastard? Why would anyone with a shred of self respect let him off with the put downs and constant little snide comments especially on record for everyone to see?!...pouty needs to take his journal and shove right up pricks sarcastic ass!

Millyve

VIP Member
They are so full of crap. Pouty giving his review on the new Pixar film Soul said it was good once it got past the jazz music and the thing happened. Then move onto where he is talking about their new YouTube channel they tell us their favourite music to listen to is Jazz music. Aye right then.
They literally only show an interest in Disney for the views 🙄

Reactions: 16

RebelUtd

VIP Member
I don't think I've ever known a couple to be so hated, it's absolutely fabulous that it is all their own doing and there isn't a way on God's green earth that they could ever turn that around.

Pouty's parents seem like genuinely nice people, I'm betting they don't watch the videos as that would certainly keep me awake at night knowing my child was so deceitful.

Hi Prick.

Lukeskywalker20

I've just read last nights vlog title. Should we quit daily vlogging.... no just quit vlogging full stop. Can't be asked to watch the vlog😂😂😂 You know all the sheep will say no you are wonderful and blow smoke up their arses.

• Haha

Evilhex

Prick cutting open a link sausage and squashing it. Seriously what the actual fuck was that all about.

oh and the I’m a chef not a baker😂 no your a middle aged alchi know it all that knows fuck all.

Last edited: