The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know nicky didnt want to be on camera but walking alongside would have been better. Though the way they treated him was awful so I wouldn't be surprised if they said he had to walk behind.
Perhaps he will have some self confidence now he has lost all that weight

Reactions: 8
I have a slightly different take on Charlotte turning up, I’m wondering if Nicky asked her to join him even for a short visit so she would be some company for him, as he appeared to be just trotting behind P & Pall the time, he cut a lonely figure and always looked a little sad!!
I agree it must have been awkward for him and I really felt for him but honestly what did he expect joining a married couple on their holiday? Plus they hadn't met him beforehand if I remember rightly, or if they had it was only once! TCG commented a few times before they went saying about they hoped Nicky wasn't a serial killer etc!
Such lovely guys!

The over announcing of the "Space mountain jar" now 🤣🤣 yes well done, you read here and realise you have absolutely no clue about anything Disney!

Nick- "I don't have to have a drink everyday".
Ok, Keep telling yourself that 😘

🤣

Oh and for you Nick-
Screenshot_20210121-174228.png

Reactions: 7
Prick says that pouty is always wanting food! Pot kettle black!
Still haven't learnt to turn the heat down!
Oooh a grey bathroom to merge with the rest of the apartment
Prick the electrician
A bathroom needs to be light! Impatient prick
Bets please for prick doing the bathroom himself

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, prick was like Verruca Salt in tonight's vlog "I want it NOW!" So impatient. And, can someone tell me why they are changing the bathroom suite, looks brand new to me.

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, prick was like Verruca Salt in tonight's vlog "I want it NOW!" So impatient. And, can someone tell me why they are changing the bathroom suite, looks brand new to me.
The bathroom looked fine until Prick bodged the whole ceiling :rolleyes:

They spend kerchinga money just for the sake of it. Zzzzz

And Prick likes to drink brandy before bed (following his G&T's, red wine, beer etc) and wonders why his stomach hurts? Really.

• Wow
Does anyone actually know what their “other business” is? I mean we all know they’re getting paid by their Patreons but surely that and YouTube wouldn’t sustain the life they have. I mean they spend money hand over fist plus I’m sure they’ll have ground rent or whatever it’s called at the caravan park.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if their home Insurance is still valid with the DIY plumbing & electrics ......

Reactions: 3
I still doubt there is a side business. If you had a business would you not be promoting it on your channel? It would be free advertising to the PAYG Pals who would lap it all up desperate to get a like or a comment from Bawbag Eyes or Lugs.

I think they either sold or closed the company just before the pandemic started. I’ve tried looking but can’t find to much info on what the business was or what they were selling.

Reactions: 2
I think they either sold or closed the company just before the pandemic started. I’ve tried looking but can’t find to much info on what the business was or what they were selling.
Their company is still active (despite them saying they were closing it down in late 2019/ early 2020). Of course any adviser will have told them not to try to claim Govt Covid grants when they had decided to close the business before Covid as it would be fraudulent, so Prick was probably just filling out their self assessment tax returns for the Patreon stuff, merchandise store, his "IT contract" work and their rental income (pity the poor sods who have him as a Landlord!) rather than doing anything on a "side business" which doesn't appear to exist.

Reactions: 3
Though it still states they have 10 employees! They made everyone redundant a year ago so surely they shouldn't have any on the paperwork now

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210122-003100_Instagram.jpg

George's Wine Bar 🤦‍♀️

How can they get the bloody name of the place wrong when they are sat in it posting this (at the time obviously)!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.