The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are going to do such a click baiting vlog they should at least be using the actual pride flag and not bloody rainbows! Coming from a fellow LQBTQIA+ community member I thought they could sink no lower but here we are!

Reactions: 6
I must say, I can’t fault anything in this evenings vlog, good on them for actually producing some decent content that I’m sure some of the caravaners will be able to relate to and find useful as well as others who stumble across this one.

Reactions: 9
As much as I admire then for this vlog I don’t think Prick was very sensitive to pouty and his story. Most of the time he wouldn’t even let him get a word in! I’d say one thing about Pouty he must have the patience of a saint cause if he spoke over me like that 24/7 tit would go down!😡

Reactions: 10
It really is crazy isn't it?

I recently started to follow a couple called Ordinary Adventures and liked a couple of vlogs I watched then they did an unboxing of a 'lifelike' statue of 'The Child' which I think was about $300 (🤷‍♀️) and they said that this was possible thanks to Patreon money and were sort of saying "you've given us money to buy this expensive item so we can show you it......you're welcome!"
They have so many cool and probably expensive items on show in their house, so like TCG they don't need the bloody money from sheep! Makes me so 😠
I really like Ordinary Adventures but the amount they are getting from Patreon appears obscene. Since they've been doing Patreon they seem to just spend, spend, spend. When I last looked they had a minimum monthly amount whereas some actually have a maximum monthly amount.

Reactions: 3
I really like Ordinary Adventures but the amount they are getting from Patreon appears obscene. Since they've been doing Patreon they seem to just spend, spend, spend. When I last looked they had a minimum monthly amount whereas some actually have a maximum monthly amount.
I’ve watched Ordinary Adventures for quite a long time now. A few months back they put out a vlog saying they were struggling for money with Covid and work as most ppl are. Kitra is a dog groomer I believe and Peter is a movie reviewer and has his own website/blogs called Slashfilm. They live in a nice looking apartment in West Hollywood too...don’t exactly scream poverty. Anyway few months after the money vlog they started posting videos showing all the new stuff they bought then went to Aulani for 10 days over Xmas! I used to like them but feel like they’ve changed and like Prick and Pouty don’t need the gifts they get sent...btw Ordinary Adventures get a LOT compared TCG, and not cheap stuff either!

Reactions: 4
I must say, I can’t fault anything in this evenings vlog, good on them for actually producing some decent content that I’m sure some of the caravaners will be able to relate to and find useful as well as others who stumble across this one.
So much more relateable, more like they were before they started all the Patreon nonsense.

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched Ordinary Adventures for quite a long time now. A few months back they put out a vlog saying they were struggling for money with Covid and work as most ppl are. Kitra is a dog groomer I believe and Peter is a movie reviewer and has his own website/blogs called Slashfilm. They live in a nice looking apartment in West Hollywood too...don’t exactly scream poverty. Anyway few months after the money vlog they started posting videos showing all the new stuff they bought then went to Aulani for 10 days over Xmas! I used to like them but feel like they’ve changed and like Prick and Pouty don’t need the gifts they get sent...btw Ordinary Adventures get a LOT compared TCG, and not cheap stuff either!
It's crazy that people watch what these vloggers can afford to buy, with no second thought, yet they still send them money monthly, and gifts on top! To say you are struggling due to covid then go out and buy a $300 toy and go to an exclusive hawaii resort for Christmas......that absolutely stinks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As much as I admire then for this vlog I don’t think Prick was very sensitive to pouty and his story. Most of the time he wouldn’t even let him get a word in! I’d say one thing about Pouty he must have the patience of a saint cause if he spoke over me like that 24/7 tit would go down!😡
I agree totally!
Prick just wanted to say, I told my mum, she was fine about it....the end!

Leigh gave a back story which I think was interesting and needed to help understand how it was for him!
Nick constantly interrupting was rude as it was something personal to Leigh and you could see he was a little anxious about telling it!
Also very rude for Prick to say Pouty’s mum didn't accept it at first, that she said it's a phase etc. That was for Leigh to say and he left it out of the story probably on purpose!

Reactions: 7
To me, this kind of explains why they are both so very much co-dependant on each other, Fast forward present day, I still think they are both as bad as one another in different ways, however, in certain things, such as his family and especially his nieces, Leigh is a lot more honest and sincere about his feelings!

Reactions: 9
Another chance for Nick to try and prove he's better than Leigh. My family accepted it immediately, yours didn't, nurr nurr.
I'm not surprised Leigh wasn't keen on doing the video as his poor lovely family didn't come across the greatest.

Them finding each other online and being each other's first and only partners explains a lot with the co- dependant side of things.

Reactions: 11
To me, this kind of explains why they are both so very much co-dependant on each other, Fast forward present day, I still think they are both as bad as one another in different ways, however, in certain things, such as his family and especially his nieces, Leigh is a lot more honest and sincere about his feelings!
I have said before that I feel Leigh would have been a completely different person had he not met Prick! I thought the same of my old bosses, she had nice streaks but he was a total arse but having heard stories of his childhood it sort of made sense!
Leighs mum held him and spoke to him after coming out yet Nicks mum went out drinking.....hmmmmm I sense a theme here 🤔

Another chance for Nick to try and prove he's better than Leigh. My family accepted it immediately, yours didn't, nurr nurr.
I'm not surprised Leigh wasn't keen on doing the video as his poor lovely family didn't come across the greatest.

Them finding each other online and being each other's first and only partners explains a lot with the co- dependant side of things.
Exactly, Nick shouldn't have mentioned Leighs mum's comment of it being a phase!
Nick's mum might have accepted it, but sounded like she didn't really care as she still went out drinking after he told her! Just because she has gay relatives doesn't mean she shouldn't have stayed with him, make sure he's ok!

Reactions: 5
Nicks mums sounds like him likes to drink and partying , like mother like son
She looks like that too #justsaying

Haven't watched them in a few days, I take it the content is still as dull as dishwater? They must be running out of DIY jobs by now and with lockdown looking like it might go on for much longer than we'd all like, they're going to struggle.

Reactions: 4
In reality, Leigh's mum was fine with it....and then he let her meet Nick and that's when she was against it 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I'm wrong, but one of the main perks of any membership to YouTube channels is the interaction. So what do they do...show up to hardly any events!

I see they are starting a new meal delivery next week, that no one in the U.K. or the US will realise exists! Let us all prepare to blow our minds as Prick’s culinary superiority complex will educate us plebs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.