The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @tarquin16 for the new thread suggestion

Two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their followers. Run about all over on countless non essential trips, yet won't do a weekly shop in a supermarket, taking up slots as they are just plain selfish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this is silly but I love all thing Disney but when p&p witch about things and prick says that was shites which it wasn’t it makes me mad !
I agree 100% with this!
I was really angry when they ate at Garden Grill and then complained to Disney and got a refund then used that to eat at California Grill.
1) They don't know the difference between Chip and Dale
2) They didn't know what chracraters they would have or what food they would get......it's all easily found online 🤦‍♀️
3) They enjoyed the food when there then complained about it when back at the villa, after Nick had probably told them it wasn't good!

They know nothing about Disney and really don't care much for it, Nick especially!
He rely pissed me off when they sat and had that bottle of wine in Wine Bar George then googled it and complained he could buy it in a supermarket for a fraction of the cost.....does he have no idea how businesses work and make a profit? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It's all part of the scamming mentality, just to get things for free, just like the bedside table they used and altered yet tried to return to Housing Units, the painting of the tree that wasn't the correct colour grey, and so on.

Reactions: 10
I don't think I've ever known a couple to be so hated, it's absolutely fabulous that it is all their own doing and there isn't a way on God's green earth that they could ever turn that around.

Pouty's parents seem like genuinely nice people, I'm betting they don't watch the videos as that would certainly keep me awake at night knowing my child was so deceitful.

Hi Prick.

Reactions: 16
What I especially like about these threads is that the bodge guys can't censor anything we say, it must send them ballistic

..............................and always remember Prick & Pouty we are laughing AT you not WITH you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I especially like about these threads is that the bodge guys can't censor anything we say, it must send them ballistic

..............................and always remember Prick & Pouty we are laughing AT you not WITH you
it must eat away at them every single day!

hello ya couple of fannies👋👋 welcome to the new thread. You two fuds are fairly racking up the threads now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing that makes me laugh most is that we know Prick is dying to have a mega rant about us, without actually mentioning us, but they know they can't because they're scared their sheep will go find us and get wise to them. The difference between these and other vloggers is that others rely on only on views and interaction for their income, P&P rely on actual money from their "friends"

Reactions: 17
The thing that makes me laugh most is that we know Prick is dying to have a mega rant about us, without actually mentioning us, but they know they can't because they're scared their sheep will go find us and get wise to them. The difference between these and other vloggers is that others rely on only on views and interaction for their income, P&P rely on actual money from their "friends"
It's so obvious that they read here, Leigh often mentions something and says someone left a comment about it on Youtube but actually we were talking about it here. Recently he's been acknowledging how he can't pronounce words and he even corrected Prick the other day with Biscoffi - "it's Biscoff!" We definitely had just had that discussion here.

Reactions: 18
Just out of interest how did you all come across this group. I google the names and this came up

Reactions: 4
Yes it's obvious they read here, and it's only a matter of time before the 🐑 cotton on too. And then the whole house of cards will come tumbling down, right always wins out✌

Reactions: 8
They annoy me when they go to the Universal parks (they obviously hate Universal) and compare it to Disney ... On one of their vlogs they kept saying “it’s just not Disney” spoiler 🚨 no it’s not Disney, but then later when they were in a Disney park Leigh was moaning about something and started to say, it’s not Disney he had to stop himself!!!

Just out of interest how did you all come across this group. I google the names and this came up
Same, but the thread I found first was a kinda “love” thread that turned into “I’ve seen the light” thread lol ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I found them through Tattle. Can't remember the original thread but someone recommended them on a rave thread I think and I took a look. Really liked them at the start, went back to the beginning and watched all their old stuff. Started to change my opinion on them with the holiday to Florida with Batty Brenda and then by the time they took the holiday to California, I was starting to see them in a different light. That's when it all started going to their heads and they thought they were some big Youtube stars taking 6 week holidays to America every few months. Then all the fat shaming and constant diet and calorie talk when it's clear they don't know the first thing about dieting or nutrition with the amount of sugar and alcohol they consume. And then you realize that the "banter" is nasty and cruel they way they talk to each other is appalling. They're just not fun to watch anymore.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or doesn’t anyone not get the obsession with jofferys? I had one because they were revamping the Starbucks last time in Epcot and wouldn’t rush back.

Reactions: 7
OMG I’m gutted, Leigh is a month younger than me and has been called middle aged at least 3 times in the past few pages... 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never posted in here before just been following the thread, when I first came across them it was because of the Simba mattress video they did and loved them at first. But now I can’t effing stand Leigh, the pouting and eye bleeping himself in the camera. You’re not hot please stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They annoy me when they go to the Universal parks (they obviously hate Universal) and compare it to Disney ... On one of their vlogs they kept saying “it’s just not Disney” spoiler 🚨 no it’s not Disney, but then later when they were in a Disney park Leigh was moaning about something and started to say, it’s not Disney he had to stop himself!!!

Same, but the thread I found first was a kinda “love” thread that turned into “I’ve seen the light” thread lol ....
Same here, we love Universal and have stayed onsite in the deluxe hotels to get express pass. We go particularly for horror nights, P&P totally slated it the fist time they went and obviously didn’t read up on it to get the best out of it. Nick constantly moaned about everything from the heat to the queuing, it’s an amazing night and as so called Florida enthusiasts was surprised they knew so little about it.

Reactions: 6
Same here, we love Universal and have stayed onsite in the deluxe hotels to get express pass. We go particularly for horror nights, P&P totally slated it the fist time they went and obviously didn’t read up on it to get the best out of it. Nick constantly moaned about everything from the heat to the queuing, it’s an amazing night and as so called Florida enthusiasts was surprised they knew so little about it.
I love hhn we go every year especially for hhn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.