The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 396159
George's Wine Bar 🤦‍♀️

How can they get the bloody name of the place wrong when they are sat in it posting this (at the time obviously)!
😂 I’ve just started watching the Jan 2020 vlogs again as I watched it when I was new to YouTube and did like the caravan guys to begin with.

Now too see how much their knowledge has changed!!

“Spirit tops” 😂😂😂😂 It’s taken me 5 vlogs to pick up something either I’m to tired on the night shift or their knowledge is getting vaguely better

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, prick was like Verruca Salt in tonight's vlog "I want it NOW!" So impatient. And, can someone tell me why they are changing the bathroom suite, looks brand new to me.
It has to look like the lodge no matter what !

Does anyone actually know what their “other business” is? I mean we all know they’re getting paid by their Patreons but surely that and YouTube wouldn’t sustain the life they have. I mean they spend money hand over fist plus I’m sure they’ll have ground rent or whatever it’s called at the caravan park.
I think the other business is which prick manages is rent money from , House, flat and caravan

Reactions: 1
😂 I’ve just started watching the Jan 2020 vlogs again as I watched it when I was new to YouTube and did like the caravan guys to begin with.

Now too see how much their knowledge has changed!!

“Spirit tops” 😂😂😂😂 It’s taken me 5 vlogs to pick up something either I’m to tired on the night shift or their knowledge is getting vaguely better
Definitely the first one 🤣🤣
I have to rewind things to check if I heard correctly!

This new use of the word 'ambient' from Prick in regards to the lighting is pissing me off!

The way Prick spoke to Pouty about the life on other planets was disgusting, and what the hell has mathematics got to do with it....twit!

Reactions: 9
For anyone who watches their Orlando vlogs, question for you .. does it annoy you how they get SO MAD at the sat nav, when she "interrupts" them whilst they're speaking 😂😂 ... ???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For anyone who watches their Orlando vlogs, question for you .. does it annoy you how they get SO MAD at the sat nav, when she "interrupts" them whilst they're speaking 😂😂 ... ???
I giggle when they get annoyed, it clearly was annoyance from the look on poutys face.

Turn it off or down if you dont like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I giggle when they get annoyed, it clearly was annoyance from the look on poutys face.

Turn it off or down if you dont like it!
And .. if they're such experts and have been to Disney as many times as they claim to have been, either recently or in the past they shouldn't need a sat nav when driving around Orlando, we certainly don't, it's different if you're going out of town, but to & from Walmart & the parks should be a piece of p*ss to these two experts ....

Reactions: 12
This must have cost a small fortune, I know they shared some of the drinks, not all, but still, at approx $10 a pop per drink, maybe more sometimes, it was a dear do!!
I watched this one when I still liked them and found it funny, I think it would irritate me a lot now!

Even the title bugs me "We drunk the world at Disney Epcot"
This does not sound like Disney expertise!

I'm watching the Jan 2020 vlogs that I didn't get round to because they were starting to get on my nerves! But I'm actually finding it hilarious every time they say "when we come back in ********" but that never happened!
I'm not happy about anyone else missing a holiday or having to reschedule (like myself) but for these two twats it's funny!

Last edited:
View attachment 396159
George's Wine Bar 🤦‍♀️

How can they get the bloody name of the place wrong when they are sat in it posting this (at the time obviously)!
Fakers, it just shows how they are trying to make a living from something they know nothing about. And how crass to post what's underneath, do they want a medal for getting pissed?

Reactions: 3
I started watching these two after I discovered they had been to the same hotel as I'd come back from in Lanzarote. I thought they were quite amusing then. However the constant cruel 'banter' wears very thin after a while. Just watched this 'Drunk the world' vlog - what an obnoxious way to behave in a family park. A real embarrassment. Loving the tattler site and reading about how the patreon carry-on works! Hard to believe there are so many willing to hand over their hard earned money to this awful pair.

I started watching these two after I discovered they had been to the same hotel as I'd come back from in Lanzarote. I thought they were quite amusing then. However the constant cruel 'banter' wears very thin after a while. Just watched this 'Drunk the world' vlog - what an obnoxious way to behave in a family park. A real embarrassment. Loving the tattler site and reading about how the patreon carry-on works! Hard to believe there are so many willing to hand over their hard earned money to this awful pair.
It really is crazy isn't it?

I recently started to follow a couple called Ordinary Adventures and liked a couple of vlogs I watched then they did an unboxing of a 'lifelike' statue of 'The Child' which I think was about $300 (🤷‍♀️) and they said that this was possible thanks to Patreon money and were sort of saying "you've given us money to buy this expensive item so we can show you it......you're welcome!"
They have so many cool and probably expensive items on show in their house, so like TCG they don't need the bloody money from sheep! Makes me so 😠

How long is it going to be before Leigh lets Nick talk him out of the beard? Why can’t he just let him do what he wants 🙄 so controlling I’d have left long ago!

I'm loving their new "Chalk Wall" I hope they build secure scaffolding so the girls are safe when they drawing on it, Leigh get on Amazon and buy some packs on those chunky coloured chalks, the girls will love them .... Or Nick, just a thought, it could be a MAHOOSIVE Hello Fresh/Gusto menu board .................... You're welcome :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does everything have to be grey.....it must be like living on a bloody battleship....!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:⚓

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does everything have to be grey.....it must be like living on a bloody battleship....!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:⚓
Including Leigh's beard by the sounds of it! 😆

Why can't Nick just let him grow it. It'll probably suit him! He's probably worried it will suit him and he'll get loads of attention from those PAYG friends that said it really suited him after seeing it on the app he used. Maybe he'll get attention from some other guys and he'll run off with them (hopefully...)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know he got absolutely ripped for this in the comments when it aired ... but who goes in the water in full button up shirt ....
Probably self-conscious after repeatedly being called pigeon tits by Nick!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.