The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh the beard has gone and the wall looks tit & I’m only 1 minute into the vlog 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhh the beard has gone and the wall looks tit & I’m only 1 minute into the vlog 😂😂😂
So that means the prick bullied pouty into shaving,.
I bet the alcohol that was put in the new pull out cupboard has gone too

Reactions: 7
£210 for a bathroom cabinet, absolutely ridiculous.
Also, really got on my nerves how much Nick doesn’t want Leigh to grow a beard, it’s his choice and can do what he wants, or is he so used to doing whatever Nick says. Just stick up for yourself, and tell the prick to piss off.
And now the nasty bugger has made him shave it off .. what a controlling prick

Reactions: 8
It must be nice to be able to laugh and joke about how long lockdown will last! Not everyone has a fan base of idiots forking over money to watch you do duck all!!

Reactions: 12
It must be nice to be able to laugh and joke about how long lockdown will last! Not everyone has a fan base of idiots forking over money to watch you do duck all!!
They don’t have empathy for others. All they care about is buying stuff and getting it quick or they will moan

Reactions: 7
Nick the wank said they received coffee "...from the p.o. box."
No, you twit. Name the kind (gullible) person who gifted you.
Nick again set up his side of the desk first. He NEVER thinks of Leigh before himself.
He is a narcissistic child.
He gets off of the humiliation of others. There is no kindness. No consideration. No empathy.
.. and THE MOST punchable face I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 8
Forgot to mention has anyone else noticed how one of them pronounce “Anna” like the way us English would like Hannah without the H 😂

Reactions: 3
Forgot to mention has anyone else noticed how one of them pronounce “Anna” like the way us English would like Hannah without the H 😂
How do you pronounce it? I can’t stand the pair of pricks but thats how I pronounce it too

Reactions: 2
Aha yeah that’s what I mean, then pronouncing Anna from frozen once whilst walking past the Norway pavilion in Epcot.
Ah Frozen Anna, I understand now. I must admit, I just call her Anna the way I would say Anna normally but my niece calls her Onna cos that’s how it sounds in the movie with the American accent.

20 seconds in and Baw Bag is blaming Leigh.
What a raging twit.
I was taught to use a roller in a W to make sure everywhere is covered. Prick just seemed to go up or side to side so it will be patchy.

So 4 parcels from Amazon. How much do they make from their Amazon store I wonder?

Reactions: 3
The wall looks awful- it's like the black void of hell - maybe it's where their basic human kindness, empathy and personalities are hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The wall looks awful- it's like the black void of hell - maybe it's where their basic human kindness, empathy and personalities are hiding.
If they insist on grey, there are many lighter dark greys out there for the "feature wall"
Its much too dark, they need huge "art works" to lighten it up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.