The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like punching Leigh when he goes on about his journaling , it wasn’t the spot light gave him a migraine it was the journaling 🤣🤣
I know me too, he is such a clown. Honestly all the problems in the world and him and his inane activities. The problem with these two is that they are just selfish self obsessed people. They don’t do anything for others

Reactions: 7
The journaling thing made me laugh, why do you need to spend more than £1 on a notebook if you want to write about your day?

What does he write though? stirred hot drinks vigorously, grimaced and gurned for 8 hours, had a nana nap and rued the day he ever met the egotist currently glued to his side.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does Prick have to such be a patronising bastard? Why would anyone with a shred of self respect let him off with the put downs and constant little snide comments especially on record for everyone to see?!...pouty needs to take his journal and shove right up pricks sarcastic ass!

Reactions: 17
Why does Prick have to such be a patronising bastard? Why would anyone with a shred of self respect let him off with the put downs and constant little snide comments especially on record for everyone to see?!...pouty needs to take his journal and shove right up pricks sarcastic ass!
They are so co dependant - constantly glued to each other’s side

Reactions: 12
They are so co dependant - constantly glued to each other’s side
As much as I love my hubby, being with him 24/7 would drive me batty. He was home for 2 weeks over Christmas which was lovely but I was glad when he went back to work. Even pre Covid we did things separately, I'd be the one going to the supermarket on my own, he'd be the one going to b&q etc alone. Very rarely we'd go shopping together.
Just to make it clear, we don't lead separate lives, we do spend a lot of time together, going for walks, eating out (pre Covid) etc, we just don't need the other person stuck to us 24/7.

Reactions: 16
Why anyone would tolerate the humiliation and abuse that Nick doles out is beyond me. He relishes the opportunity to belittle Leigh's hobbies and efforts. Telling your partner to constantly "shut up" is unacceptable.
Leigh's by no means perfect, but it seems to me that he's developed several coping mechanisms (including making faces) in order to deal with Nick's unacceptable behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why anyone would tolerate the humiliation and abuse that Nick doles out is beyond me. He relishes the opportunity to belittle Leigh's hobbies and efforts. Telling your partner to constantly "shut up" is unacceptable.
Leigh's by no means perfect, but it seems to me that he's developed several coping mechanisms (including making faces) in order to deal with Nick's unacceptable behavior.
It's verbal abuse.

Reactions: 11
It’s the way he speaks to his nieces that does me. If someone spoke to my kids like that they’d get one warning and then they’d be out of their lives for good.

Reactions: 14
It’s the way he speaks to his nieces that does me. If someone spoke to my kids like that they’d get one warning and then they’d be out of their lives for good.
Couldn't agree more. Angers me everytime and I don't even have kids but if my Boyfriend spoke to my niece and nephews like that, I would be having a serious word!!

It's verbal abuse.
If Leigh reported abuse, one vlog would be enough for evidence!

Reactions: 8
Can't imagine living with someone who constantly puts you down so they can make themselves feel better. Leigh has said he has mental health issues so it makes Prick's behaviour even worse. Prick is stifling, controlling, aggressive and dismissive of anything Leigh wants to do. It's wrong on so many levels. Leigh needs to get some help as the way he allows himself and his family to be treated is not acceptable, and he is enabling Prick's narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I think there are 2 scenarios here
Pouty edits the videos, so
1. This is normal behaviour from prick and he is so used to it. He is also dependable on prick for because he has anxiety issues etc etc.
2. It is all an act and they are playing characters, a bit like good cop, bad cop, because they believe it’s what the audience want?
I’m my opinion it is scenario 2. I really think pricks character is exaggerated ( still a greedy money grabber, buts that’s for a different thread). I’ve worked in mental health for 12 years and in my opinion the stress, anxiety etc doesn’t fit with pouty

Reactions: 9
2. It is all an act and they are playing characters, a bit like good cop, bad cop, because they believe it’s what the audience want?
I’m my opinion it is scenario 2. I really think pricks character is exaggerated ( still a greedy money grabber, buts that’s for a different thread).
I kind of agree with this, I think sometimes they're "playing up to the camera" and the more these threads here gather pace and people figure them out, the more they (especially Nick) double down and exaggerate their characters because they think that's what people like, for comedy or entertainment value sort of. They think they're the next big double act. Nick's aggressive, controlling, say it as you see it, give no shits complaining hard man to Leigh's softer, caring, emotional side. I've no doubt off camera Leigh gives as good as he gets and I think they probably have some huge fights which end up with Leigh backing down for a quiet life. But I do think a lot of the time we're seeing their character flaws amplified for entertainment. I hope if backfires for them some day. I think that's why they were more bearable in the earlier days, you were only seeing glimpses of this sort of behaviour but now it's every single vlog.

Reactions: 6
I would really love to hear more from the old employee that commented once, about a week or two ago. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
1. This is normal behaviour from prick and he is so used to it. He is also dependable on prick for because he has anxiety issues etc etc.
I’m my opinion it is scenario 2. I really think pricks character is exaggerated ( still a greedy money grabber, buts that’s for a different thread). I’ve worked in mental health for 12 years and in my opinion the stress, anxiety etc doesn’t fit with pouty
Definitely scenario 2. Pouty is no victim, they’re as bad as each other.
Prick is a classic narcissist, can’t and don’t need to say anymore than that.

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed a few times that Prick claims that pouty edits the vlogs to make himself look innocent and him look nasty...

Reactions: 4
Nowhere near needing a new thread name but it really does need to include something about how frivolous they are yet don't own simple kitchenware. Bloody Tupperware as a mixing bowl tonight...

Also, that lava cake. Cow. Bowel movement. Say no more.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What made me laugh was when Prick was saying Cyprus was their first holiday in 10 years ago in tonight’s vlog.

Everything is ‘we did this 10 years ago’ no matter the subject with them. They even said on their early Florida vlogs they did something 10 years ago, and we still here the same reference to the same thing almost 2 years on in their later Florida vlogs. They’re so full of BS they can’t even remember what they’ve said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.