The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how crap he is at DIY
Yes they do and I once saw Nick say in the facebook group that "they choose to monetize to be paid for the content they produce" ah yes, that quality content...
He is an idiot! He was using a saw on the big rug in the lounge, no wonder he cut his fingers!
It's all too much but they know they have no other content than DIY which is why he's git all those Amazon orders coming in.....then they'll put all of the tit on their storefront do the sheep can buy it to copy them and they get a bit of money in the process.....winner winner!

Reactions: 8
He is an idiot! He was using a saw on the big rug in the lounge, no wonder he cut his fingers!
It's all too much but they know they have no other content than DIY which is why he's git all those Amazon orders coming in.....then they'll put all of the tit on their storefront do the sheep can buy it to copy them and they get a bit of money in the process.....winner winner!
Yep. I wonder if he's sanding down all the pipes as well otherwise they will rip the curtains to pieces.

I cannot believe how much they order on Amazon, and as you say the sheep then purchase it because they all want their houses to look like the lodge😂😂

Reactions: 9
They must have a daily bloody delivery! They just buy whatever they want whenever they want, all the highlight lighting etc! All totally unnecessary yet they scrimp and buy a manual coffee grinder as it was £10 yet some electric ones were only £20.....it makes no sense! Especially when Prick was moaning how long it would take and suggested connecting it to the drill......how the hell would that work? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
They must have a daily bloody delivery! They just buy whatever they want whenever they want, all the highlight lighting etc! All totally unnecessary yet they scrimp and buy a manual coffee grinder as it was £10 yet some electric ones were only £20.....it makes no sense! Especially when Prick was moaning how long it would take and suggested connecting it to the drill......how the hell would that work? 🤣🤣
Someone is obviously going to send them an electric one now, aren't they?

Reactions: 10
Someone is obviously going to send them an electric one now, aren't they?
Yes, you will definitely be correct. One of their sheep will send them an Electric Grinder, how long are we giving it till we see one pop up from their PO Box?

Yes, you will definitely be correct. One of their sheep will send them an Electric Grinder, how long are we giving it till we see one pop up from their PO Box?
that’s probably their game, let’s buy a cheap version make it looks so hard to use and time consuming so that one of the flock feels sorry for them. A week later a wee trip to the P.O. Box as one of them has gifted the electric one.

Reactions: 10
Oh god, judging by their insta it looks like prick has fitted that huge new radiator by himself. Can't wait to hear how he's ballsed it up!

• Haha
Nick the p**** Allergic to animals !!! I’m posting him cat and dog hair to there PO Box!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Mr Nick Expert Disney thinks the song “mother knows best” is from Mary Poppins

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Its Dunkin not Dunkin donuts and has been for nearly 2 years now. At least 6 adverts in yesterday's vlog kerching
Obviously still hasnt worked out how to get the right size radiator for a room. He went by size rather than BTU
What on earth is he doing with the plastic pipes? The windows are half covered even when they are open
More deliveries- how long will he keep the journaling up for?
Please tell me he is a qualified electrician with all the work he has done and is doing.

Prick moans he is cold but wears shorts! Put warmer clothes on like most people do when they are cold

Prick Alcohol free gin is not gin - yes it is but just no alcohol added to it!

Is it just me or does it look absolutely ridiculous on that wall
what have they done to the pipes?
I like those rads but done properly

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does it look absolutely ridiculous on that wall
Each to their own but don't get the trend for making radiators a feature on a wall. Why not have a normal rad and put a mirror or the bespoke art on the wall?

Reactions: 7
Loved the comment from prick when talking about the Tesco delivery, saying the no alcohol gin wasn't an essential! Bloody hypocrite, neither have all the shite you've been buying over the last few weeks been essential.

He says in the comments on Insta that the pipes haven’t been connected in the picture that’s why the look the way they do

Reactions: 2
I feel like punching Leigh when he goes on about his journaling , it wasn’t the spot light gave him a migraine it was the journaling 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.