The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of their vlogs when they land at MCO Nick says, if you hire a car you need to watch this next bit, then he precedes to show people where to pick up the car at Alamo ..

What he doesn't seem to know is there are two Alamo pick up locations and he always goes to the one furthest away from the main area with the fountain & flag, the one he goes to is the one I call the drop off point, if he had any sense or even knowledge instead of going right he'd go to the left which is the closer one, I know it doesn't matter which you use, however after a long travel day you'd think an EXPERT would know to use the closest & most convenient pick up point ....
I’ve been 6 times in the last 10 years and I didn’t know this so thank you 😁

Reactions: 4
Just watched a Florida vlog went into ihop our patrons recommended, they did not enjoy the meal the food as was cheap , the place didn’t look tidy they acted upper class for Ihob !
I love ihop it’s cheap and cheerful and you know what you are getting.

The small amount of knowledge they do have about Disney/Universal and other touristy things is all taken from their FB group and the kerchingas knowledge

Reactions: 9
Just watched a Florida vlog went into ihop our patrons recommended, they did not enjoy the meal the food as was cheap , the place didn’t look tidy they acted upper class for Ihob !
But yet they thought Golden Coral was ok ... Go figure !!!

You’re welcome lol, I call the other one (that they use) the drop off side not the pick up side

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We usually go to Orlando in October for Universal HHN we always go to IHOP as my daughter loves their Pumpkin Spice Coffee she’s says it’s even nicer than Starbucks 😱 if you know her, that’s a massive statement from her 😂😂😂

Side A and B are pretty much identical bar magical Express, you can use either 👍
You know you can completely avoid the desk with Alamo too yes?

Is the prick trying, really, really, really hard to be nice and failing miserably 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We know they’re tools, granted, but not the sharpest tools in the box are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice nod to tattle from Nick in tonight’s Vlog. Claiming he doesn’t go on Instagram, Twitter or look at any websites about them both. Hi, Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Side A and B are pretty much identical bar magical Express, you can use either 👍
You know you can completely avoid the desk with Alamo too yes?

Is the prick trying, really, really, really hard to be nice and failing miserably 😂😂😂
Yes we always do skip the line and avoid the desk, Nick however only discovered that bit after one of their trips they Q’d at the Alamo desk but not 100% sure which time it was

Reactions: 2
Hiya. Tattle Virgin here (first post). I have loved reading the threads, they have certainly kept me amused over the last few days.
I've been watching these two muppets for well over 2 years and liked them to start with. Find them annoying now but I cant bring myself to stop watching. Its car crash telly and has become my daily shout at the telly therapy.
Nick is a child in an adult's body and chucks his toys oot the pram at every opportunity. Tantrums, greediness, claiming to be an expert at everything. And what is the thing with him having to take everything apart? I get the impression that as a child he would be oot the back garden on Christmas morning taking his brand new Raleigh Bike apart to try to turn it into a BMX.
Leigh is just marginally better but the weird lip pout and eyebrow arching is really annoying. And the "Journalling"? What are you? Twelve?
The lack of food in the house especially during a lockdown gives me the fear. And sharing everything? Students eat better than they do. No wonder they eat crap all night long. And dont even get me started on the jangling of the spoon in the tea. The huge chunks of cheese in the baked potato made me roar with laughter though. They get umpteen Amazon deliveries every day but cant afford a grater?

Reactions: 13
So they only started Disney vlogging January 2019, but make references they’ve been before some references 10 years prior but other references make it like they’d regularly been in years leading up?!

If they’d been in years leading upto the start of the Disney vlogs you’d of thought they’d of been abit more knowledgeable on simple things like “that’s the new gondolas coming to connect Epcot to Animal kingdom” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ohhh it does make me chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hiya. Tattle Virgin here (first post). I have loved reading the threads, they have certainly kept me amused over the last few days.
I've been watching these two muppets for well over 2 years and liked them to start with. Find them annoying now but I cant bring myself to stop watching. Its car crash telly and has become my daily shout at the telly therapy.
......The lack of food in the house especially during a lockdown gives me the fear.
welcome:) The bit you've said in bold sums it up in a nutshell. Also you'd think they could fill the fridge with more than a crate of beer and 2 yogurts with the number of deliveries they get. Do we think things are tight if they have to eat Chef Prick's porridge every day?

Reactions: 7
welcome:) The bit you've said in bold sums it up in a nutshell. Also you'd think they could fill the fridge with more than a crate of beer and 2 yogurts with the number of deliveries they get. Do we think things are tight if they have to eat Chef Prick's porridge every day?
Their porridge 🥣 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was no need to show prick cut his fingers covered in blood, was that so people feel sorry for him? Next gifted items be send be rubbers and stationery ,

Reactions: 11
There was no need to show prick cut his fingers covered in blood, was that so people feel sorry for him? Next gifted items be send be rubbers and stationery ,
Just shows how crap he is at DIY
It’s unbelievable how many! I don’t understand YouTube, do they make more money the more ads they allow???
Yes they do and I once saw Nick say in the facebook group that "they choose to monetize to be paid for the content they produce" ah yes, that quality content...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.