The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't imagine living with someone who constantly puts you down so they can make themselves feel better. Leigh has said he has mental health issues so it makes Prick's behaviour even worse. Prick is stifling, controlling, aggressive and dismissive of anything Leigh wants to do. It's wrong on so many levels. Leigh needs to get some help as the way he allows himself and his family to be treated is not acceptable, and he is enabling Prick's narcissistic behaviour.
He talks about his mental health issues whilst at the same time grifting money off lonely people on the internet.

Reactions: 10
What made me laugh was when Prick was saying Cyprus was their first holiday in 10 years ago in tonight’s vlog.

Everything is ‘we did this 10 years ago’ no matter the subject with them. They even said on their early Florida vlogs they did something 10 years ago, and we still here the same reference to the same thing almost 2 years on in their later Florida vlogs. They’re so full of BS they can’t even remember what they’ve said
Let's not forget while they were building up their business (yawn) they worked 24/7 for a millennium and had NO holidays AT ALL :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He talks about his mental health issues whilst at the same time grifting money off lonely people on the internet.
Yep I'm sure many of the sheep are/were just like him, lonely, vulnerable and needy, and prepared to put up with being treated like :poop:.

Let's not forget while they were building up their business (yawn) they worked 24/7 for a millennium and had NO holidays AT ALL :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:Come on, let's get the violin out, they seriously think that 10 years of working in your own business where you call the shots is such a chore zzzz

Reactions: 7
I agree that they are both as crappy as each other.
But Nick's face all the way through Leighs talk about the afterlife was soooo annoying, he was itching to start talking about his experience, which apparently only patrons know, yet I've definitely heard it at least twice and I've never paid them a penny.....nor will I ever

Nowhere near needing a new thread name but it really does need to include something about how frivolous they are yet don't own simple kitchenware. Bloody Tupperware as a mixing bowl tonight...

Also, that lava cake. Cow. Bowel movement. Say no more.
Nowhere near needing a new thread name but it really does need to include something about how frivolous they are yet don't own simple kitchenware. Bloody Tupperware as a mixing bowl tonight...

Also, that lava cake. Cow. Bowel movement. Say no more.
I know, those things just aren't a priority for a chef, yet bloody mood lights for a house plant and twigs are 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Did you hear Leigh say there’s no where to store a boxing bowl?! Are they having a laugh

Reactions: 7
Prick cutting open a link sausage and squashing it. Seriously what the actual duck was that all about.

oh and the I’m a chef not a baker😂 no your a middle aged alchi know it all that knows duck all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Prick cutting open a link sausage and squashing it. Seriously what the actual duck was that all about.

oh and the I’m a chef not a baker😂 no your a middle aged alchi know it all that knows duck all.
I know, all that farting about! I would have sliced them down the centre and cooked them and arranged them on the bagel!

Also did you catch Prick yesterday saying he puts a bottle of gin in his online basket to catch the delivery slot, then adds to it, although he forgot to remove the £23 bottle of pink gin so handed it back to the driver.........how the duck does that work?
You ordered it, you pay for it 🤷‍♀️ It was Pricks fault he didn't remove it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know, all that farting about! I would have sliced them down the centre and cooked them and arranged them on the bagel!

Also did you catch Prick yesterday saying he puts a bottle of gin in his online basket to catch the delivery slot, then adds to it, although he forgot to remove the £23 bottle of pink gin so handed it back to the driver.........how the duck does that work?
Because they always have ti return items rather than taking care to order the right thing in the first place.

Who else is hoping he screwed up the new radiator

Reactions: 11
I hope no one would send him anything to do with Mandalorian baby yoda , prick mention of watching Mandalorian every 5 mins ‘ ,,

I wonder if this is gifted never mention before? Coming from a true Disney fan ?
It’s also never obviously been played with. My son has one of those sets and as soon as you take out the figures, the plastic creases and doesn’t look pristine like that

Reactions: 3
I wonder what they do with all the stuff they are sentvthatvghey cant eat. We have seen some things dumped around but they dont have a lot of storage space.
Where are all those books, the artwork, suitcase etc.
Anyone seen anything on Ebay or similar?

Reactions: 5
I wonder what they do with all the stuff they are sentvthatvghey cant eat. We have seen some things dumped around but they dont have a lot of storage space.
Where are all those books, the artwork, suitcase etc.
Anyone seen anything on Ebay or similar?
You would assume that being such big Disney fans and being so greatful for the lovely gifts from Mike that the books would be on the shelves in the 'office' alongside the money saving tips book that they feature in 🤷‍♀️
Also that lovely Space Mountain cookie jar just dumped on top of the microwave 😔
I saw on Insta that Prick has painted that big wall behind the sofa they sit on in a darker grey (obviously 🤦‍♀️) ready to put up 'artwork' which will probably more of the same stuff from that online shop, or Etsy as they seem to love that now!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
If they are trying to be healthy/loose weight why not put those sausage "patties" on kitchen roll after frying to get rid of all of that grease?? Or maybe grill them?? Was the same at the caravan. Gives me the heave🤢

Reactions: 6

I’ve done this! I always set my delivery up for a Sunday and Add a couple of bottles of gin to check out so I can do my shopping on Saturday afternoon . Woke up one Saturday to a text to say my order was out for delivery the guy turned up with 2 bottles of gin and I had to send them back. No way was I paying £56 for gin but I did feel very guilty.

Reactions: 3
You would assume that being such big Disney fans and being so greatful for the lovely gifts from Mike that the books would be on the shelves in the 'office' alongside the money saving tips book that they feature in 🤷‍♀️
Also that lovely Space Mountain cookie jar just dumped on top of the microwave 😔
I saw on Insta that Prick has painted that big wall behind the sofa they sit on in a darker grey (obviously 🤦‍♀️) ready to put up 'artwork' which will probably more of the same stuff from that online shop, or Etsy as they seem to love that now!
I just don’t buy that they are huge Disney fans, they’ve only been going regularly since Jan 2019 and that was probably because it was suggested to take the two little nieces and they obviously realised how much money was to be made from vlogging it! Yes they’d been previously but that was 10 years prior, yes they worked 24/7 so never went on holiday but even there knowledge of films is poor!
If you are going to claim “super fan” about Disney atleast make it believable.

Or gift
I just don’t buy that they are huge Disney fans, they’ve only been going regularly since Jan 2019 and that was probably because it was suggested to take the two little nieces and they obviously realised how much money was to be made from vlogging it! Yes they’d been previously but that was 10 years prior, yes they worked 24/7 so never went on holiday but even there knowledge of films is poor!
If you are going to claim “super fan” about Disney atleast make it believable.
They will after reading this 😂

They getting on the Star Wars bandwagon now ! When they were bitching at Nicky for spending money on a light sabre , and had no interest in galaxy edge ! It was funny when the bill came for oga cantina prick face ! He was fuming ! Prick was proper nasty to Nicky because he spend money on merchandise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Nick doesn’t like Disney, he doesn’t like the classic rides, he hates the shows they put on in the parks, he goes to Florida for the heat and the booze.

I mean who goes on a drinking session in Disney?

Nick doesn’t like Disney, he doesn’t like the classic rides, he hates the shows they put on in the parks, he goes to Florida for the heat and the booze.

I mean who goes on a drinking session in Disney?
💁🏼‍♀️ I have, a few cocktails in the evening is always nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t have a boozy drinking sesh round Disney I couldn’t afford it lol .. However, I do have beers cooling in the fridge for a little tipple after long days out ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.