The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, all that farting about! I would have sliced them down the centre and cooked them and arranged them on the bagel!

Also did you catch Prick yesterday saying he puts a bottle of gin in his online basket to catch the delivery slot, then adds to it, although he forgot to remove the £23 bottle of pink gin so handed it back to the driver.........how the duck does that work?
You ordered it, you pay for it 🤷‍♀️ It was Pricks fault he didn't remove it
The £23 bottle of Gin is to get the shopping basket above the minimum spend for delivery. Most shops wont deliver if less than £45. And we all know that a tin of beans and a packet of bagels dont cost that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The £23 bottle of Gin is to get the shopping basket above the minimum spend for delivery. Most shops wont deliver if less than £45. And we all know that a tin of beans and a packet of bagels dont cost that much.
Ah so he paid for it and than refunded it .. on purpose they both are such a scammers !

Ah so he paid for it and than refunded it .. on purpose they both are such a scammers !
If this is true its pissed me of coz why can’t they go to the supermarket and leave the delivery spot for the valuable who need to get weekly shop or bigger family , 😡

Reactions: 6
Nick doesn’t like Disney, he doesn’t like the classic rides, he hates the shows they put on in the parks, he goes to Florida for the heat and the booze.

I mean who goes on a drinking session in Disney?
He didn’t even have a proper drinking session, he took a water bottle filled with Gin around on the monorail with him!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find their latest content boring and desperate?
They're begging for ideas, click bait for views (Disney, food, etc.)?
Honestly, they have nothing of value to offer.
If all we're going to see for the foreseeable future is more tit cooking attempts, verbal abuse, and Nick trying to make himself look like an authority on anything, why bother gratifying them with any views?

He didn’t even have a proper drinking session, he took a water bottle filled with Gin around on the monorail with him!
i love a drink at Disney (cocktails in Epcot are divine !!) but that is weird and strange and screams cheap-o alcohol dependent to me !

Also hi , I’m new to this thread ! I discovered these two in vlogmas and immediately was intrigued by the dynamic of their relationship and have been lurking here ever since ..

my thoughts are : Nick is awful , a truly terrible human being with poor taste and thinks he’s way above his station , Leigh is a bit wet and pathetic for me .. are they married ? I know they say “husbands in Disney” but are there wedding pics .. I imagine that was a tacky and cheap affair

Reactions: 4
i love a drink at Disney (cocktails in Epcot are divine !!) but that is weird and strange and screams cheap-o alcohol dependent to me !

Also hi , I’m new to this thread ! I discovered these two in vlogmas and immediately was intrigued by the dynamic of their relationship and have been lurking here ever since ..

my thoughts are : Nick is awful , a truly terrible human being with poor taste and thinks he’s way above his station , Leigh is a bit wet and pathetic for me .. are they married ? I know they say “husbands in Disney” but are there wedding pics .. I imagine that was a tacky and cheap affair
It was a business decision to get married

• Wow
Reactions: 4
😱 I didn’t know this
Yes, I also believe he took beer in his water bottle into one of the parks once, they were also called out for drink driving, so they stopped showing what they were drinking or making a point of saying one of them wasn’t drinking !!!

Reactions: 2
Most couples on a diet would halve the lava cake recipe and stick to portion control? But it's ok as they are having stir fry which is calorie light!

Jumpers and shirts di not suit pouty

So basically without that they wouldn't get the delivery?
He claimed he forgot to remove it......another lie!
But in my opinion, even if he forgot to remove it, that's his problem, they shouldn't refund it, the delivery drivers and supermarket workers have enough to deal with without this tit from two losers

We rent a villa usually and have beer and wine in the fridge always. So nice to sit with your feet in the pool and have a wee drinky

Reactions: 5
@disneys welcome to this thread, they are just as irritating as brogie, I can’t wait for you’re thread recaps 😂

I needed a new thread to invest in , these twats have been my new lockdown hobby😂
Have you watched any Disney vlogs if theirs?? They are shocking, but the Disney knowledge is questionable!!!

Reactions: 2
Have you watched any Disney vlogs if theirs?? They are shocking, but the Disney knowledge is questionable!!!
I found them via their January 2020 vlogs so I’ve seen some , and also a vlog where they got very drunk in Epcot and Nick was acting like drinking the world was his idea .. butyes I’ve noticed they seem to know nothing about Disney !!

my husband won’t watch Sophie and Dave and brogan with me (who are my other hate watch guilty pleasures) as he finds them unbearable but he’s mildly interested in the lodge guys and has started calling them pouty and prick as I said that’s what people call them on here 🤣 it’s like living with a tattler !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.