The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not quite sure what that Prime stuff was all about other than to show clothes they haven't yet paid for to try on at home for 7 days (a key benefit to Prime wardrobe) or to mention "best friend" Jen again? Whatever it was about the Tshirts don't fit Pouty as he is a large not a medium...it's not about size it's about whether it fits, just buy the correct size?
The last button up shirt he tried on could be his new swim shirt 😂😂

Nick saying the finer the grind, the more flavour comes out of coffee GRATES ME... what a load of bollocks. Coffee is a huge hobby of mine and you grind coffee to the way you will brew it. Fine grind = to use in a mokapot, medium grind = for filter coffee, coarse grind = cafetière. Bloody Nick the Prick strikes again.
Now come on he’s a Chef & now a Barista 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest, I don't think any reputable company would associate themselves with Nick. He's condescending, arrogant, rude, abusive, and speaks on subjects of which he knows nothing.
I wouldn't risk my brand on this lot.
Speaking as someone who has spent their entire career in luxury hotels and fine dining, watching Nick act like he knows the first thing about cooking, baking, coffee, beer, liquor and wine pisses me off to no end.
Useless git knows nothing about decent food and beverage. Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And he didn’t stop at a stop 🛑 sign whilst driving, when challenged on that point in the comments on the vlog he said it’s a California “rolling” stop 🛑 sign .... just FYI there’s no such thing .. STOP means STOP he’s such a knob!!!
Rubbish I’ve been to California at least a dozen times and it has never been a rolling stop sign - twit

I don't think he understands what "off the cuff" means. I think he was trying to say away from the usual tourist stuff, get out of the parks etc. but "off the cuff" is the wrong expression. He's such a try hard know it all.
Agree I think he means off the normal tourist trail, but I haven’t seen them do that. We drive to different beaches early in the morning to go walking. We go to small non-chain family restaurants in suburbs, not strip malls. Drive out of Orlando and not just Cocoa Beach or St Augustines. Go to Port Charlotte and other small towns that don’t get the higher patronages. Go up into the gulf towns that need tourists after multiple hurricanes. They are just caught between Orlando and Cocoa Beach, that’s ok to do if you’re not pretending to be adventurous travellers. I mean from Orlando you can easily go to Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Rubbish I’ve been to California at least a dozen times and it has never been a rolling stop sign - twit

Agree I think he means off the normal tourist trail, but I haven’t seen them do that. We drive to different beaches early in the morning to go walking. We go to small non-chain family restaurants in suburbs, not strip malls. Drive out of Orlando and not just Cocoa Beach or St Augustines. Go to Port Charlotte and other small towns that don’t get the higher patronages. Go up into the gulf towns that need tourists after multiple hurricanes. They are just caught between Orlando and Cocoa Beach, that’s ok to do if you’re not pretending to be adventurous travellers. I mean from Orlando you can easily go to Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
I can’t imagine people from outside of Orlando putting up with their whinging, they’d be told where to go

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand this Amazon wardrobe. You can order clothes from other websites and send them back, usually within 30 days rather than primes 7 days 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand this Amazon wardrobe. You can order clothes from other websites and send them back, usually within 30 days rather than primes 7 days 😂😂😂
I don’t get it either ? Why Amazon wardrobe but no other online retailers ?

Never mind being a Disney fan, how on earth can you be a theme park fan and not know what Knott’s is?

pricks.

Reactions: 10
So on every subject they pretend to be Jack of All Trades, and show instead that they are in fact Master of None. Such frauds. People ask them questions that they select to use in a Q&A yet they don't even do the most basic research beforehand to appear as if they have a clue. Honestly so lazy. As for that wind up coffee grinder, you grind for each cup as it is supposed to be freshly ground, not a huge jar full. Just get an electric grinder and do it as you go you cheapskates.

Reactions: 8
so they are loving the lockdown
What utter c?@n*s no kids no work duck all to worry about
First world problems huh twats

Reactions: 12
Florida only consists of Orlando, Clearwater and Cocoa Beach in their eyes. So narrowminded and somewhat insulting to all that the State has to offer. With the amount of time they have when they travel they need to get out and about on a road trip and really experience its beauty off the beaten track and beyond the tourist theme parks. But they are far too lazy to put in the effort to do that.

I get so wound up over how wasteful they are. They always say about "less plastic" but it is empty words. All the delivery packages, food packages loads of unnecessary waste. I'm afraid most vloggers are a nightmare and all the unnecessary halls of plastic tat is a disaster for our environment 😔
If you fly as much as they do please don't spout about saving the planet just admit you pollute and stop being a hypocrite

I can't comment on their latest vlogs about Disney and Universal as I haven't been to Florida, and wasn't drawn into their channel because of the fake Disney vloggers status, mainly because of their Yorkshire caravan status so I find it all a bit boring, who cares where they eat, just find the American equiv of Greggs, you're sorted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
so they are loving the lockdown
What utter c?@n*s no kids no work duck all to worry about
First world problems huh twats
If they love it so much, they could literally live like and stay home all the time that any time they like. It’s not like they have a job to go to or anything. Pricks.

So I’ve been watching the January 2019 vlog series..... they honestly know nothing..... ohhh look there is the Polynesian (whilst pointing at the Grand Floridian 🤦🏼‍♀️)

I must say they were slightly more tolerable even two years ago than now!

Reactions: 10
So on every subject they pretend to be Jack of All Trades, and show instead that they are in fact Master of None. Such frauds. People ask them questions that they select to use in a Q&A yet they don't even do the most basic research beforehand to appear as if they have a clue. Honestly so lazy. As for that wind up coffee grinder, you grind for each cup as it is supposed to be freshly ground, not a huge jar full. Just get an electric grinder and do it as you go you cheapskates.
And no worry about life , bills , wrk ,and so on

It still amazes me that they said Orlando CAN'T be done on a budget ... anyone interested in tips & tricks for Orlando need to. speak to people who

1) Genuinely love the place
2) Have real knowledge

In one of their vlogs when they land at MCO Nick says, if you hire a car you need to watch this next bit, then he precedes to show people where to pick up the car at Alamo ..

What he doesn't seem to know is there are two Alamo pick up locations and he always goes to the one furthest away from the main area with the fountain & flag, the one he goes to is the one I call the drop off point, if he had any sense or even knowledge instead of going right he'd go to the left which is the closer one, I know it doesn't matter which you use, however after a long travel day you'd think an EXPERT would know to use the closest & most convenient pick up point ....

Reactions: 13
“Small small world ride” 🤦🏼‍♀️
“We are off to magic kingdom to ride avatar”

Ohhhh these two frauds are keeping me entertained on the night shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched a Florida vlog went into ihop our patrons recommended, they did not enjoy the meal the food as was cheap , the place didn’t look tidy they acted upper class for Ihob !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.