The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah don’t you know no one has ever went and visited houses from famous films. No one ok would ever think to do that in Hollywood. Prick is a bleeping genius!!
And he didn’t stop at a stop 🛑 sign whilst driving, when challenged on that point in the comments on the vlog he said it’s a California “rolling” stop 🛑 sign .... just FYI there’s no such thing .. STOP means STOP he’s such a knob!!!

Reactions: 11
yeah don’t you know no one has ever went and visited houses from famous films. No one ok would ever think to do that in Hollywood. Prick is a bleeping genius!!
Its the smug mug on Prick when he thinks he has done something nobody ever in the entire universe has done before - he is a total head.

Reactions: 12
Its the smug mug on Prick when he thinks he has done something nobody ever in the entire universe has done before - he is a total head.
Like he thought “Drink The World” in Epcot was his sole idea and never been done before!!

• Haha
Pouty slating gator land based on nothing as well. Ignorant duck wit. Good to see folk I’m comments putting him right

Reactions: 15
Pouty slating gator land based on nothing as well. Ignorant duck wit. Good to see folk I’m comments putting him right
I don’t want this to erupt into a heated debate as I understand people have very different views and opinions on this subject ... However, I get the impression and dare to “presume” that P& P will be selective about animals in captivity, if they’re in captivity at Disney or SeaWorld that’s ok but anywhere else they disagree with it!! You’re either against animals in captivity or you’re not!! ...

Reactions: 13
Or they are just jumping on the against animals in captivity band wagon for clout

Reactions: 7
I don’t want this to erupt into a heated debate as I understand people have very different views and opinions on this subject ... However, I get the impression and dare to “presume” that P& P will be selective about animals in captivity, if they’re in captivity at Disney or SeaWorld that’s ok but anywhere else they disagree with it!! You’re either against animals in captivity or you’re not!! ...
I was thinking the same thing x

Reactions: 5
Panda Express sauces from Walmart are brilliant, however Nick you don’t use a whole bottle on one meal you make your breaded chicken nuggets, deep fry cook them, heat some of the sauce then toss them in the sauce so they’re all coated ...voilà ... tasty authentic Orange Chicken

Riding a bike in Celebration is not off the cuff it’s a standard touristy thing ..
Pouty called it Panda Country! So lazy, he can't even check whether his answer gives correct info. Slagging off Gatorland when he doesn't even know whether what he is saying is accurate! Prick answering a question on Disney with an answer about Universal. They know FA, and don't even bother to answer questions properly. 🤡 🤡

Reactions: 6
If prick sees a injured animal he would walk away , and have no remorse
They actually rescued a little bird that had stunned itself .. granted they drove it 3 miles from its home and released it but still they did save it ...

Reactions: 2
Always is not the same as once!
I'm not sure how many times they have been to Florida, but certainly not a regular occurrence.
Gatorland has great reviews
Lots of people get off the plane and go to a park!
We knew we wanted to do the bike rides but hey it was off the cuff!

• Haha
There’s nothing worse than folk that are ok with animals in captivity at Disney but not elsewhere 🧐

Actually apart from the bodge caravan bedsitting boys.

• Haha
Do they ever recycle their rubbish? They buy bottles of water, take away coffee at home - buy a flask!
Prime wardrobe- do they really need to buy clothes during lockdown? Perhaps they are different size?

hey it was off the cuff!
I don't think he understands what "off the cuff" means. I think he was trying to say away from the usual tourist stuff, get out of the parks etc. but "off the cuff" is the wrong expression. He's such a try hard know it all.

Do they ever recycle their rubbish? They buy bottles of water, take away coffee at home - buy a flask!
Prime wardrobe- do they really need to buy clothes during lockdown? Perhaps they are different size?
I'm not quite sure what that Prime stuff was all about other than to show clothes they haven't yet paid for to try on at home for 7 days (a key benefit to Prime wardrobe) or to mention "best friend" Jen again? Whatever it was about the Tshirts don't fit Pouty as he is a large not a medium...it's not about size it's about whether it fits, just buy the correct size?

I get so wound up over how wasteful they are. They always say about "less plastic" but it is empty words. All the delivery packages, food packages loads of unnecessary waste. I'm afraid most vloggers are a nightmare and all the unnecessary halls of plastic tat is a disaster for our environment 😔

Reactions: 8
Nick saying the finer the grind, the more flavour comes out of coffee GRATES ME... what a load of bollocks. Coffee is a huge hobby of mine and you grind coffee to the way you will brew it. Fine grind = to use in a mokapot, medium grind = for filter coffee, coarse grind = cafetière. Bloody Nick the Prick strikes again.

Leigh was clearly already awake when Prick starting vlogging on tonight’s vlog... it was so obvious!

You can really tell they’re trying to gain some sort of a sponsorship or freebies from brands. The past couple of vlogs have been them talking or reviewing something (Gousto, Prime Wardrobe etc). It’s funny as you see vloggers with less subs than them getting sent various freebies all the time! They’re clearly going nowhere fast and besides, who would want to give them stuff when all they do is say negative comments and use the freebie once, then never use it again!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.