The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand when Vloggers do these "challenges".......just enjoy your holiday for duck sake!!! Spoiling it just for views from c@nts that have no intention of ever doing that

Reactions: 7
So, we don't go to parks on a Sunday as its busy but we are getting FOMO so they go and end up doing more and spending more than they have in a week. Also, funny how they have a huge appetite when at a buffet but again we are led to believe they are satisfied sharing all the time. I get sharing if it is to try more things, they just come across as cheap.
If they did get that level of payout, its good to see its burning a hole in their pocket and spending it all in a sh*t van with temu parts.

Reactions: 11
They should stop taking money from people on benefit , elderly and vulnerable people who are struggling with cost of living ! And the cold weather coming up people are worried about electricity bill !! Shame on them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just have to mention I literally cannot stand Leigh’s face when he is on rides, I really don’t know what it is about it, but it’s bloody repulsive.

Also on thunder mountain there were plenty of shots of his ears, never in my life have I seen not only huge ears but such cavernous ear canals! I’m sure Nick could fist them as some sort of bedroom fetish.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He mentioned a sister at his mum’s funeral!! so she mustn’t be a full sister!!
---
Also, when the scammers say “we’re taking them to Boma” does that mean they’re paying???

Reactions: 4
They do a day in the park like any other person does and they want a Victoria cross for their bravery

awful vlog tonight. Being done to death these challenges and come Across all over the place and with pouty’s editing even worse

Reactions: 5
Just watched the Bazza’s latest vlog, I’m not their biggest fan but does anyone else think they are different with people who are NOT the scammer guys, IMO they seem a lot more relaxed and Mrs B seems to enjoy herself more!! Just an observation!
Is that the moonlight magic one

Reactions: 2
How the F*ck can Lee ride Smuglers Run, I have back issues, I didn’t realise how rough it was, because of my back I’ll never ride it again!!
---
Is that the moonlight magic one
Yes a DVC “friend” Invited them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.