The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Wives came home on 3rd October, not sure what date they went, possibly the day before? P&P went on 19th or 20th Sept so had two weeks together. P&P came home on 12th October.

Reactions: 3
They have taken tens/ hundreds of thousands in superchats and freebie after freebie but yeah alright then.
Chequered past as well but Tracker Stans are dumb so probably don't mind offensive content. That's the only reason they had to try and be humble for a while as the freebies dried up.

Reactions: 9
The wives went home on the 2nd October.

Reactions: 3
Didn't Lisa and Ade do some travelling towards the end of their trip so weren't in the immediate area?

Reactions: 7
My opinion babes
---
I feel a block heading her way……

Attachments

Reactions: 11
These fucking idiots have no idea what frites are do they
They have no idea about anything!
---
So Brittania hotel chain has just come bottom in a survey for cleanliness etc. Yes, the same chain as these two stayed in near Manchester airport before their latest grift trip.
So it really is as grotty as it looked on the vlog!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
To be honest I always thought it was Jen who had the alcohol problem. The signs were always there. Spending half the day in bed, Jackpot always with Tim or the nanny, the way she suddenly stopped driving and most of the time she looked as rough as a badgers arse. One might think too that the constant cruises and staycations were to keep her amused and to stop her drinking in the house. I kinda felt sorry for Tim at one point because he was parenting that bairn all on his own and it must be hell living with her.

Reactions: 6
For all the moaning about his back pre holiday, not one lodger has asked Pouty if he's had the MRI results back yet.

Reactions: 13
I agree with you.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.