The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see “aclaireytail” has the exact same case as Rick same colour too, also sponsored by the same company, this must mean Rick & Lee are NoT so special after all 😂😂
Adventures by Knapp have them too.
If you go on the company’s web page, you can register as an affiliate. Put your YouTube channel, web page, insta, etc. Then I think if you have over a certain amount of followers- Kerching. Here comes a suitcase or two!

Reactions: 8
Adventures by Knapp have them too.
If you go on the company’s web page, you can register as an affiliate. Put your YouTube channel, web page, insta, etc. Then I think if you have over a certain amount of followers- Kerching. Here comes a suitcase or two!
Are you sure? I thought all these companies "reached out" to all these wankers 🤥😉

• Haha
The way Prick was glaring into the camera while they were doing that VPN ad…. Serial killer vibes. Why anyone would want their company/product to be promoted by that I have no idea. Is he even capable acting enthusiastically and smiling about something? He lies through his teeth enough about everything else so you’d think he could do a better job of this.

Reactions: 10
The way Prick was glaring into the camera while they were doing that VPN ad…. Serial killer vibes. Why anyone would want their company/product to be promoted by that I have no idea. Is he even capable acting enthusiastically and smiling about something? He lies through his teeth enough about everything else so you’d think he could do a better job of this.
Twatstrider the pimp did a VPN ad as well
Peas in a pod

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1k subs.

They will have no vlogs to upload once the Disney ones are up,
so what then 🤔.

I think they should film their lives, even just one a week to get started, and could build their channel more.

I hate to admit it,but I would watch.

Screenshot_20231026-171743.png

---
Change their channel name though.

• Wow
You can get a better offer from the VPN website than what they are offering...
surfUntitled.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I bet those suitcases are just cheaply made rubbish, I bet if they get one sale from these so called influencers the gifting will pay for itself. I’m so put off by these companies using idiots to advertise for their products. We’ve used Surfshark for years but probably won’t renew again.

Reactions: 11
I bet those suitcases are just cheaply made rubbish, I bet if they get one sale from these so called influencers the gifting will pay for itself. I’m so put off by these companies using idiots to advertise for their products. We’ve used Surfshark for years but probably won’t renew again.
Is it any good we've been toying woth the idea for ages now

1k subs.

They will have no vlogs to upload once the Disney ones are up,
so what then 🤔.

I think they should film their lives, even just one a week to get started, and could build their channel more.

I hate to admit it,but I would watch.

View attachment 2533270
---
Change their channel name though.
"Welcome to our enchanting world of magic and adventure!"
What the buggery bollocks is that all about? Total bullshit I would say!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.